Chapter 4: Deals Have Small Print

The Devil had flames burning in his eyes, rage coursing through his body. On the other hand King Dice didn't mind too much, as long as Cherry was happy. Cuphead, Mugman and Cherry were happy to be with each other again.

"How are you doing Cherry?" Said Cuphead as they stopped hugging each other and stood up straight.

"I'm doing alright I guess, what about you two and Elder Kettle?" Replied Cherry as she gave them a small smile.

"We're all worried about you Cherry" Said Mugman as a look of anxiety grew on his face.

"And we're trying to think of a plan to get you out of this deal" Whispered Mugman as he had a small smile form on his face.

"Really? You guys are trying to help me get out of here?" Replied Cherry as a couple of tears started to form in her eyes.

"Of course Cherry... You're practically like a sister to us" Said Cuphead as he gave Cherry a smile, with a couple of tears forming in his eyes.

"And you guys are practically family to me now and forever" Replied Cherry as three of them had another hug.

"Anyway I better get back to work you guys, so hopefully I'll speak and see you guys again" Continued Cherry as they all stopped hugging each other.

Cherry limped back round to the other side of the bar. Cuphead and Mugman sat back down on the bar stools. She started cleaning a few glasses, while Cuphead and Mugman kept on drinking their port.

After a couple of hours Cuphead and Mugman left the Casino. Cherry was cleaning a table, when she felt something wrapping around her waist. The thing wrapped tighter and pulled her backwards.

"Can I speak to you for a moment Cherry" Said the person from behind her, as they placed their head on her shoulder.

Before Cherry could answer they pulled her backwards into the Devil's private Casino. Suddenly they threw Cherry to the ground, she glanced over her shoulder to see the Devil.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Snapped the Devil as he came closer to Cherry.

"What... do you... mean?" Stuttered Cherry as she tried to stand up, her leg in even more pain.

"Oh come on Cherry... talking to your family... it's against the terms of the contract" Replied the Devil as he walked towards Cherry, grabbed her arm and forcefully stood her up.

"Please... Mr Devil... I... I didn't know" Stuttered Cherry as horror grew in her eyes and fear coursed through her body.

"Small Print my dear... all contracts have them" Whispered the Devil into Cherry's ear, suddenly a cold shiver went down her spine.

The Devil pulled out the contract and gave it to Cherry, she read over the small print and fully understood the terms of it. Slowly the Devil wrapped his tail around Cherry's waist without her feeling it. Cherry has a couple of tears forming in her eyes, from the fear of what the Devil might do to her. Gently he placed a hand on the side of her face.

"Seeing as you didn't know about the terms... I'll let you off easy this time my dear" Said the Devil as he slid one of his hands down Cherry's face.

Cherry's eyes went wide with shock, but she gave the Devil a nod. Slowly she started walking towards the door to the main Casino, quickly the Devil pulled his tail backwards, which sent Cherry flying backwards towards the Devil. She fell against the Devil's chest, Cherry looked up at him shocked.

"You think I was gonna let you off without any punishment" Said the Devil as he gazed down at Cherry.

Quickly the Devil grabbed both of her wrists and pinned her against the wall. He put his head close the her neck, slowly the Devil ran his tounge up and down the side of Cherry's neck.