Chapter 1

"Naruto." A lady said walking up to a tiny;7 year old Naruto. He put down his blocks, gazing at the blond haired woman with a soft smile on herself. "You have a visitor." 

                  "Who?"  Naruto asked, "You'll find out soon enough." "Come on let's go." Naruto smiled grabbing onto her hand, as she led him into a big, bright room.

Previously

                Naruto never had proper parents, they both died on the same day. Once Naruto was born, her mother Kushina Uzumaki began holding him. Taking her last few breaths while singing a lullaby to him quietly, having him close to her face. She put off his strange features; fore it was natural for this to happen. In her side of the family, she didn't get it. Though, her grandmother and grandfather did. 

               Her husband; Minato Namikaze got the call from the doctors while she was in labor. He left his work immediately, getting into a giggly mood while he got into his car. Speeding down the road just to see his future son and his beloved wife. 

              It didn't plan out that way, a car down the alley was speeding down the small street like a cheetah hunting for it's prey. Barging into Minato's path, crashing with him and from the loss of blood, Minato rapidly died. 

             Hours later while Naruto was in the basket, the doctors got the call. It was confusing at most, and they did what they thought was for the best. Hiding the special features on him from the government and from everyone else fearing about the outcome. It was now a secret

           Days later, Naruto was now placed into foster care by the doctors. 

Present

                  Naruto walked into the room with the woman, seeing a man well known to be in his 30's. "Hey little man." He said with a grin, Naruto tugged on the lady's jacket. Whispering to her, "Who is this?" he asked the worker, "That's Jiraiya. The man who wants to see how you're like, to see if he can..." "You know." She ended her note. 

                 Naruto gave a pout looking back at Jiraiya, "Let's go introduce ourselves to him, shall we?" She said walking and picking up Naruto to place him down onto the chair. 

                 "Hi, ..." Jiraiya said then cutting off, realizing that he doesn't know her name. "Chelsey." She said standing behind Naruto. "If you need me give me a scream and i'll be running down." Jiraiya nodded watching her give Naruto a little pat on his back then walking out of the room. 

               Jiraiya stared down at Naruto then giving him a fat smile at him, "How ya doing today?" Naruto shrugged falling back into his seat, "Perfect weather for a picnic." "It's raining." Naruto added, Jiraiya's face dropped as he began laughing. "How could I not notice the heavy pouring rain out there, you know I came here for you. In this kind of weather." Naruto raised an eyebrow sitting himself up, "I see." He said, unable to find a response.