I combed my hair putting it into a bun, then grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs.

Y/n: "Alex are you ready for school yet". I asked going down the stairs.

Alex: "yeah I'm ready". She said popping into the room getting me startled.

Y/n: "don't do that". I said putting my hands over my chest.

Alex: "what'd I do". She asked confused.

Y/n: "it's nothing don't worry about it". I assured her.

Alex: "oh okay, then we should get going Jungkook and Namjoon are probably waiting outside for us". She said walking towards the door opening it.

We both walked to Namjoon's car that was parked in the front of our house and entered it immediately putting on our seat belts.

Y/n: "good morning Namjoon and Kookie". I greeted smiling at them.

Jungkook: "morning noona, noona can you play a song for me please". He asked politely handing me his phone.

Y/n: "sure Kookie what song do you want me to play". I asked plugging his phone into the aux cord.

Jungkook: "um play change up by seventeen". He said from the back seat.

(A/n: Just discovered seventeen and I love change up it's littt~)

Y/n: "okay". I played the song he wanted and he immediately started singing along.

Cute~. I thought to myself looking at the younger boys adorable behavior.

Namjoon: "do you know who seventeen is". He asked me curious to hear my answer.

Y/n: "um no I don't know who seventeen". I answered looking at him only to be greeted by his side profile because he was busy looking at the road.

Namjoon: "they're also a boy band". He said flashing me a smile before turning back his attention to the road.

Jungkook: "yeah Yoongi hyung's bestfriend is from that band". He said happily.

Alex: "who's Yoongi's bestfriend". She asked Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Yoongi hyung's bestfriend is Woozi, he and Yoongi looks very similar it's almost like if they're twins and Woozi even has the same personality and almost the same height as Yoongi hyung". He explained to her.

Y/n: "they sound like twins haha". I laughed at the thought of another grumpy grandpa.

Alex: "yeah they do actually". She agreed with me.

Namjoon: "they actually do look like twins I sometimes get confused when I see them together I won't know who's who". He said laughing.

Y/n: "who are your bestfriends". I asked looking at them.

Jungkook: "yeah I do my bestfriend's name is Yugyeom he's from a group named got7 and he's also the maknae of his group and then there's Taehyung and Jimin". He said smiling brightly with his cute bunny teeth telling us about his best friend's.

Alex: "I thought I was one of your bestfriends". She said making sad pouty face.

Jungkook: "oh right and my one and only girl bestfriend song Alex". He said pinching her cheeks.

Alex: "ew stop don't touch my face your gonna give me a disease". She pushing away his hands and rubbing her cheeks.

Jungkook: "I love you too". He cooed ignoring her comment.

Y/n: "so Namjoon who's your best friends". I asked him.

Namjoon: "my best friends are Jackson Wang from got7 he's Chinese and the other members of bts". He said smiling at the thought of his bestfriend.

( A/n: *sniff sniff* I smell nNamson whatever they call it 😂😂)

Y/n: "you're best friends sound very nice and fun to be around". I said smiling as they nodded agreeing with my statement.

Jungkook: "noona have you had a best friend in your old home". He asked out of curiosity.

Y/n: "ah yes I had a best friend actually but that was a very long time ago when I was very young". I answered trying not to feel hurt or sound hurt in anyway.

Jungkook: "what happened?". He asked in curiosity.

Y/n: "they moved away". I said blankly.

Jungkook: "oh". He said in a sincere tone.

"Yeah". Was my reply turning around smiling at him to assure him that I'm fine.

Jungkook: "what about you Alex have you had a best friend". He asked taking away his attention from me and turning it to my sister Alex who wasn't really paying attention to the conversation.

"Huh". She confused at why the attention way directed to her.

Namjoon: "have you ever had a best friend". He repeated the question for her.

Alex: "oh no I haven't actually, Jungkook is the first". She said with a smile plastered onto her face.

Jungkook: "wah, really then it's a pleasure". He said doing a playful bow.

Alex looked at him weirdly, her expression looked like she wanted to say "eww" like one of those primary school kids when someone does something really disgusting.

Namjoon: "we're here". He announced parking in a spot and got out of the car.

I also got out of the car along with my sister and Jungkook.

As I closed the door and turned around I got smashed into a hug by Lilly and Emma.

Y/n: "you're__ uh ch_ choking me". I tried to say because they were hugging me to tight.

They pulled away almost immediately hearing my words.

"Oh my, I'm sorry". They both said at the same time looking worried.

Y/n: "don't worry about it". I said giving them and assuring smile.

You fixed your clothes while making your way towards the entrance of the school with Lilly and Emma on either side of you.

Y/n: "so why were you guys so excited". You asked confused yet curious.

Emma: "did you forget or something we're going to an arcade today with Jiminie and Yoongi". She said fangirling a little.

Lilly: "yeah and we can't wait". She said doing a happy dance.

Y/n: "oh yeah sorry I totally forgot". I said scratching the back of my neck smiling awkwardly.

Lilly: "no worries it's all good". She said locking her arm with mine as we walked.

Y/n: "I hope you guys have a great time then". I said smiling at them.

"We will". They said in Union.

"Oh look what we have here could it be y/n and her little friends". Someone said behind us.

Who could that annoying voice belong to?

I turned around only to see rose and the rest of her group members.

???: "Do you know them unnie". One of the members asked.