~chapter 4~

Your POV:

I woke up quite early in the morning I fixed my bed and thought I would wake my sister Alex so that we could make some breakfast together.

Y/n: "ringg ring". I  wispered​ shout acting like an alarm while jumping on her bed.

Alex: "omo stop jumping on my bed and let me sleep". She said pushing me off her bed.

Y/n: "ohh come on today is our first day of high school at converse high let's make some breakfast pleaseu". I said adding some ayego.

Alex: "eww stop.. fine". she said giving up, Getting out of bed and fixing it.

Y/n: "yayyyyy". I cheered in a low volume so I won't wake up my mother.

Alex: "but I'm bringing Mr Teddy with me". She said taking her favorite Teddy bear that she had since she was younger, our grandmother gave it to her when she was 8 and when Grandma died it has always been her favorite Teddy bear and she always slept with it.

We went downstairs to the kitchen and were deciding what we should make for breakfast.

Alex: "let's make some pancakes and eggs". She said getting out some pans.

Y/n: "noo let's make some waffles instead". I said showing her some waffles I found in the fridge.

Alex: "okay you'll eat waffles and eggs and I'll eat pancakes and eggs". She said suggesting what we should do to avoid an argument.

Y/n: "yeah that's fine with me, right Mr Teddy". I said talking to the Teddy bear.

Alex: "hey back off that's my Teddy bear". She said taking her Teddy bear and putting it in the living room.

Y/n: "Fine I won't touch your precious Teddy bear". I said getting out the things I needed to cook.

We made our breakfast, washed our dishes when we finished eating and got ready for our first day of high school "yayy" I'm nervous but excited for the first day of school.

I got the things I needed to put in my bag because I already got the schedule and when I finished I took a bath and brushed my teeth and decided to wear this green sleeveless shirt, Jean shorts and some white Converses.

when I finished I went downstairs into the living room and took a seat waiting for Alex to finish getting ready.

Mom: "good morning y/n". My mother greeted as she walked into the living with a cup of coffee.

Y/n: "good morning Mom". I greeted her smiling.

Mom: "I see you're ready for school". She said sitting next to me.

Y/n: "ahh yes, I'm just waiting for Alex to finish getting ready so we can go together". I said smiling at her.

Mom: "that girl she's always late". she said sipping her coffee.

Y/n: "yes she is always late, mom do you start work today". I asked looking at her.

Mom: "ahh yes I do start work today". She answered smiling at me.

Our conversation was interrupted by someone knocking on the door I got up and opened the door to see namjoon and jungkook smiling at me.

"Good morning y/n". They greeted me in union.

Y/n: "oh good morning jungkookie and namjoon". I greeted smiling at them.

"Good morning". They replied smiling brightly namjoon showing his dimples and jungkook showing his teeth which made him look like a bunny "cute" I thought.

Namjoon: "we wanted to ask you if we could give you a ride to school". He said smiling at me.

Y/n: "oh that's so nice of you guys of course". I said to them accepting their offer.

Alex: "who is it". She asked coming down the stairs and standing next to me.

Y/n: "it's namjoon and jungkook they are going to give us a ride to school". I answered getting my bag and going outside.

Alex: "oh thank you guys". She said hugging them.

Namjoon: "no problem we will bring you guys to school every day how about that". He said smiling at us.

Y/n: "wahh really thanks". I said hugging them as well.

"Good bye Mom we're off to school" we said to her.

Mom: "good bye have fun". She replied.

We got to the car, they opened the door for us to get in, what gentlemen and they also got in themselves.

Y/n: "but what will the other students say if they see us with you guys you know your fans and stuff". I said getting a little worried.

Jungkook: "our fans aren't that bad they are actually really nice and supportive there might be some fans like that but not a lot and don't worry about it we will keep you safe if anyone tries to hurt you". He said assuring me.

Alex: "thanks you guys you're so nice". She said thanking them.

Namjoon: "no problem don't worry about it". He said keeping his eyes on the road.

Alex: "is it fun being a popular kid". She asked the boys.

Jungkook: "well sometimes it is fun and sometimes it isn't, you know". He answered her question truthfully.

Namjoon: "yeah that's true". He said agreeing with his brother.

Y/n: "can I put on some music". I asked.

Namjoon: "yeah sure". He answered not taking his eyes away from the road.

I put on some music, we sang and danced the entire way to school.

Namjoon: "we're here". He announced when he found a parking space.

Alex: "wahh it's big". She said looking out the window surprised.

Jungkook: "yeah it is really big and there are lots of students going to school". He said to her.

We got out of the car and the boys ran over to their some guys which are probably their friends as soon as they got out of the car, did they forget that we are new here and don't know where to flipping go.

Alex: "let's follow them". She said running after them shouting at them to wait up I had no choice but to follow her luckily they stopped to wait for us.

Y/n: "did you guys forget that we're new here or did you forget". I said playfully glearing at them as we approached their friends.

"You're new here".one of his friends asked us.

Namjoon: "yes they're our new neighbors and they are going to attend this school". He answered the boy's question.

"Well shouldn't you introduce us". A cold looking guy said.

Namjoon: "oh right these are our neighbors...