He sat on the couch and patted it indicating me to sit next to him.

Y/n: "what's wrong?". I asked looking at him confused and sitting next to him.

I was again pulled into a tight hug we stayed their for a while in total silence until he broke it.

Namjoon: "I'm sorry". He apologized which made me even more confused.

Y/n: "for what? Why are you sorry?". I asked letting go of the hug and looking to him confused.

Namjoon: "I'm sorry about what rose told you and I promise I won't let her do anything to you and I won't let her keep you away from us". He said pulling me into a tighter hug.

Y/n: "but who told you about that". I asked looking up at him.

Namjoon: "Yoongi hyung told me about it he was really worried about what rose might do to you" . He said answering my question looking down at me.

Y/n: "oh I should have known, it's okay it's not your fault and she won't do anything to me". I said trying to calm him down.

Namjoon: "but it is, it is my fault because she likes me and she doesn't want you to be close to me because of that and I'm afraid she'll hurt you". He said looking at me straight into my eyes and I looked straight back into his, I could see the worry in his eyes.

Y/n: "don't beat yourself up about it and she won't do anything to me she's just saying that to make me fear her, she's just being the witch she is". I said trying to joke around and lighten up the mood.

Namjoon: "she is a witch isn't she". He said laughing, I smiled to myself because I successfully lightened up the mood.

Y/n: "yeah, now forget let's about it and lets go to the park across the street". I said pulling off his couch.

Namjoon: "okay let's go". He said as we made our way to the front door.

I quickly got my shoes on and we headed to the park in a happier mood than earlier.

~skip to the park~

When we got to the park there wasn't much people there and not much children either so being the childish teenagers we are we started playing on the children's playset.

We ended up getting tired after 40 minutes and decided to sit on one of the park benches.

Y/n: "let's get some ice cream please". I said pointing at the ice cream stand across the street from the park.

Namjoon: "okay sure". He said getting up from the park bench.

We made our way to the ice cream stand but i got startled and stopped walking when Namjoon suddenly took off in a speed in the another direction.

What is he doing. I thought looking at him.

I noticed that he was running towards a guy riding a bike and was not minding his business and a little girl who didn't notice that the guy was going in her direction.

"Oh my God". I screamed and started running towards them as well.

Namjoon grabbed the girl picking her up and jumped to the side he lost his balance and fell with the little girl falling on top of him, the guy that was riding the bike stopped in surprise when he noticing what had just happened.