Alex: "y/n can I go watch a movie with taehyung and jungkook". She asked me from downstairs.

Y/n: "yeah if Mom says it's okay". I answered.

Alex: "okay I'll ask her". She yelled back.

10 minutes later she pops into my room almost scaring me to death.

Alex: "she said okay that it's okay if jungkook's with me so bye". She said running out of my room.

Y/n: "okay bye". I answered back.

I finished my homework and went downstairs to get something to eat.

This is the most hardest decision I've been faced with through out my entire life. I said in my mind looking inside the refrigerator.

Y/n: "should I eat fried chicken or ramen". I said to myself looking at both things on the kitchen counter.

I was interrupted by the sound of my phone getting a notification.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was a group chat with me and the girls.

|K-pop fangirls and the k-pop newbie|

Emma 😎: guys I'm finished doing my homework

Lilly 🌾: yeah I finished my homework too

Me: yeah I'm finished as well here's my address (XXXXXXXXX)

Lilly 🌾: okay I'm on my way

Emma 😎: yeah me too

Me: okay see ya

___________________________________________________________________

I decided to eat both the ramen and fried chicken and ended up watching some super hero movie series on Netflix named the flash.

"Open the god damn door". Someone yelled knocking on the door making get startled.

I ran to the door and opened it revealing a pissed off looking Lilly and Emma.

Y/n: "what". I asked looking at them confused.

Lilly: "do you know how long we have been knocking on the door". She said coming into the house.

Emma: "yeah I was about to kick the door down". She said going into the living room.

Y/n: "sorry I was watching a movie and didn't hear you". I apologized as Lilly and I made our way into the living room.

Lilly: "ohh let's watch a sad kdrama they're the best". She said sitting on the couch next to Emma.

Y/n: "okay sure I'll get some snacks". I said going into the kitchen to get some snacks.

I got some ice cream and Chips and we watched some really sad kdrama we ended up bawling our eyes off.

Emma: " that was the saddest K-drama I've ever watched". She said whipping away her tears as fast as they form.

Lilly: "I know right it's so sad someone get me some tissues". She said fanning her eyes.

Y/n: "here". I said handing her a box of tissues while whipping away my own tears.

Lilly: "he said he wouldn't leave her alone and won't go anywhere even though there was a bomb stuck to her". She said crying even more while whipping away her tears.

Emma: "it's so-". She said pausing her sentence.

"Romantic". We all said in union as we took more tissues out of the tissue box and blowing our nose with it.

Lilly: "that's enough let's clean up our mess". She said calming herself down and started cleaning up.

Y/n: "yeah let's clean up". I said following her actions.

We cleaned the living room and the kitchen.

~Skips the cleaning~

We finished cleaning and are now sitting in the living room talking about random things.

Emma: "you know Yoongi texted me when I got home". She said happily.

Y/n: "oh my gosh really". I said getting excited she nodded her head smiling brightly.

Lilly: "oh really what did he say". She asked getting excited as well.

Emma: "he asked if Lilly and I wanted to come with him when he and Jimin go to the arcade after school tomorrow". She said doing a happy dance.

"And I said okay sure". She cheered.

"Oh my gosh yaaayyy!!!!". We screamed jumping up and down happily.

Y/n: "you know, Yoongi looks really familiar to me". I said as we calmed down and sat on the couch.

"What do you mean". They asked in union looking at me confused.

Y/n: "well...". I said looking at and my expression change from happy and joyful to sad.