chapter three

**WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT**

The project is already off to a boring start, and I'm only getting ready for this stupid party.
Am I getting dressed up for this party? No, I'm putting on what I want. Do I look super badass in my outfit? Of course I do.

I finish brushing through my hair, and I can hear my father yelling at his phone all the way from downstairs. My door is shut, but that can only do so much as of blocking off the sound. He knows I'm going to the party, but he doesn't care if I come back or anything. I could go back to Sasha's, and he wouldn't care nor would he notice either. Laurance said he'd pick me up at seven, and I hear the sound of a car horn from outside the house. I didn't want him to pick me up, and I certainly didn't want him to know where I live but look where that got me. I pop my head out from my window to see one hell of a nice car. Daddy must've gotten him that for his sixteenth birthday. I don't know what kind it is, but all I know is that I can't afford it.

I look back inside my house and grab my shoes and phone. People normally walk out of doors. Well I don't want to see my father, so I'm just going to go out my window. There's a tree right next to it, so it makes it easier to leave it get onto the top of the roof.

My window is probably my lifesaver. It helps me sneak out of the house, so I don't know what I would do if this window was taken away from me.

As I finally make my way down to his car, I stop by the window by the living room and peak inside to see my father still yelling at his phone. I stop staring and continue to walk to the car and get into the passenger side.

Laurance smiles at me, and I smile back timidly. However it appears to look forced, but I'm trying to be manageable if I'm going to be stuck with him for the next two weeks. I may as well be slightly easy to work with. I don't want him coming at the Shadow Knights in anyway causing a ruckus because he's a prissy baby who cares about his grades.

"I had to bring my little sister with. I hope you don't mind," he says as he pulls out of the driveway onto the road.

I look back at the backseat to see the little princess sitting quietly in her spot, her hands placed together nicely on her lap as she smiles at me as if it were a greeting. I didn't even know she was in here until now.

"I don't care, but the minute your bullshit takes over I'm leaving, hear me?" I sternly tell him, and he nods his head. I decide to continue. "Who's house are we going to anyway?"

"Garroth's."

Alex gasps, "Does that mean I can hang out with Vylad?"

"His parents are out and so are his brothers."

"Oh. . ." Her voice sounds as though she's disgusted or disappointed, and I'm happy because she not happy. Call me petty, but I find it funny when people like her don't get their way.

I smirk. to myself. It looks like Ms. Perfect back there doesn't get to see her little boyfriend. But I gotta say it, we both have one thing in common. We don't want to go to this party.

By the time we arrive at Garroth's house, the streets, driveway, and even the yard are completely filled with cars. I knew they were all popular, but I didn't know that they were this popular. I knew that his family was well off but their house is huge. I mean, look at Garroth, he just screams it out for the world to know with his persona and appearance. They have money, and the youngest shows it with his brain. The middle child won't leave us alone, and Gene finds it funny how desperate he is on joining us. Five is a crowd.

As we walk inside, the smell of alcohol and sweat fills my nose. The loud music makes me wince as the dimly light room messes with my eyes. I can feel the bass of each and every one of the songs vibrate through through my body and floor. I turn to look for Laurance, but he's already gone in the large sea of people. What the hell? I came here to this party becuase of him, and he won't even stay here with me.