Kandomere x reader part 2

(Y/n) sat in a wooden chair in the principles office, fingers rapping on the arm of the chair violently.
Shortly after the incident The school administration panicked and she was locked alone in the office as the staff stood outside the door, anxiously waiting for law enforcement. No one would go near her as if she were a monster. Her anxiety swelled in her chest and she sighed shakily, willing the urge not to cry. What had happened? How had she done that? Of course she was the one in trouble. No one cared that her arm was broken or that she was just as confused as they were.

"How long has she been in there?" Kandomere asked the principle.
"A few hours."

"Has anyone spoken to her about what happened?"

"No! She's dangerous! She blew a fucking hole in the wall, damn near hurt one of our star athletes! She's a menace."

After two hours of isolation the door was opened and two men walked in

After two hours of isolation the door was opened and two men walked in. Well, two males. One was a large and overbearing man with a bushy red beard and beady eyes. His stomach bulged from his starch shirt, hanging over his belt.
The other was...an elf. His light blue hair fell past his shoulders delicately- deliberately,with his pointed ears poking from his locks  and his electric blue eyes bore into her in a disturbing but unreadable matter.
His suit was tailored and matched his hair. The whole outfit was brought together by a gold chest plate . He was pristine and controlled in his demeanor, typical for an elf. He was staring at her intensely, his eyes nearly completely distracting her from the pain in her arm. He seemed to be reading her in some way although his face gave nothing away. She liked his face. It was ran and structured. He had a square jaw and full lips. In other words he was hot. What she didn't understand was why they were there.
"Am I in trouble?" She asked anxiously, standing.
Neither answered her.
"We're gonna need you to come with us." The man grabbed her roughly by her arm to pull her from the room. She felt the bones within her upper arm splinter and She cried in pain .his elven partner stopped him silently, taking a closer look at her bicep.

"She's just faking it." The Viking man insisted, stepping back.
The elf ignored him, observing everything about her posture and arm.
"The arms broken." He said, deadpanned. He sighed in annoyance and turned around to the principal who loomed outside the doorway nervously.

"Why wasn't she given medical attention?" He demanded.

"She's fine! It's our poor students that will need counseling after this!"

"You've seen the footage, yes?"

"Correct."
The elf stepped away from her, pulling out a large iPhone. He tapped it before pulling up video coverage of the event taken by a student.
The video showed her being thrown to the ground and her arm shattered.

The principle said nothing.

"Her arm was broken by one of your traumatized students."

"How do you know she didn't do that to herself?"

"Take note of how it is bending the wrong way as she lands on it." Redbeard said sarcastically,Squinting his eyes.

"She deserved it. We don't tolerate monsters in this school." The elf looked at him coldly but turned, his composure intact.

" The elf looked at him coldly but turned, his composure intact

"As far as the press goes this is a bomb incident. She'll be coming with us."

He placed a hand on her lower back and led her out of the room.

"Aren't you gonna cuff her?!" He exclaimed.
The redhead scoffed.

"I think your star athlete got that taken care of. Takes a real strong player to push a girl half his size down the stairs and curbstomp her."