lazy day

+*

                    +*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.+*.

taehyung pov:

I opened my eyes a little and rubbed them, I looked around and saw Jungkook sleeping with his arms around me tightly. I moved around a little poked his head.

"kookie, kookie wake up." He moved around a little opened his eyes.

"morning tae." he had said in a raspy tone, seeing how he just woke up.

"morning kookie. how was your sleep?"

"It was great baby."

Taehyung blushed from the nickname that was used. He wasn't used to people calling him nicknames like that.

"Awww is my baby blushing?" Jungkook teased. He went 'boop' to taehyung's nose and kissed his forehead.

"gukie, can we have breakfast now?" Taehyung had asked with a tilt to his head.

"But babyyy~ don't you want to cuddle with me longer? I just woke up." Jungkook did a little pout.

"But gukie I'm hungry, please guk?" Taehyung whined. Jungkook sighed and agreed, while Taehyung smiled brightly at him.

They had gotten out of the bed while Taehyung whined because he was cold. Jungkook only shook his head.

"This is karma for not cuddling with me, you're cold now." Jungkook said playfully.

not the best but I just wanted to do a small filler for you guys! I hope I can get back on track with these updates because after this week I have February vacation. 

have a great rest of your day! <3