Nightmares and Clingy baby boys.

Taehyung POV:

*time skip from after he got called baby boy*

'You aren't worth my time you ugly piece of shit! Why are you still in this house anyways? Get out of here, I don't want you in my sight. It was your fucking fault your mother died.'

I woke up quickly with tears streaming down my face, I was shaking slightly, I tried to calm down before Jungkook could hear me cry, but it was to late as loud sobs escaped my mouth.

I got out of my blankets and walked over to Jungkook's room. I opened the door, closing it back quietly once I got inside. I walked over to the side of his bed and began shaking him lightly.

"K-Kookie, wake up please." I said my voice breaking, as I was still crying.

After a couple of shakes he woke up, after he opened his eyes and saw me crying he sat up quickly.

"Tae what's wrong? What happened?" He said as he pulled me onto his lap. He moved around a bit so I was facing him but I was in between his thighs.

"I-I u-umm.. I-I h-had a n-n.." I started crying even more, it became uncontrollable and I clung onto him tightly while crying into his shirt.

"Shhh... calm down first okay?" He whispered into my ear while rubbing my back. He lifted me up a little and put me back on his lap.

"Tae can you move for a second so I can lay you down?"

I shook my head quickly and clung even tighter to him. I was clinging onto him like a koala, afraid to let him go in case he left me.

"I-I don't w-want you to l-let me g-go." I said my voice breaking again.

Jungkook POV:

I sighed as he wouldn't let me lay him down. I looked at him and realized how broken he looked. His lips were swollen and red from him bitting on them a lot. His eyes were glossy and you could see tear streaks on his cheeks. His cheeks were red and he looked pale. His hair was messy and everywhere. He was so fragile and sensitive. Whoever left him before broke him, it was obvious he was broken, he was scared even when I tried to lay him down on my bed. I wasn't going anywhere but he didn't know, he thought I was going to leave like everyone else.

"Tae please, I'm not going anywhere just let me lay you down then I will cuddle with you okay? You don't have to tell me what happened right now just calm down please."

He finally gave in and I was able to lay him down, as soon as I did I laid down and pulled him closer. He whined a couple of times and sniffles but he calmed down for the most part.

"Baby boy are you okay now?" I asked softly while rubbing his back. He nodded and cuddled closer to me. I smiled a little a kissed the crown of his head.

*time skip to a little while after*

After a little while all you heard was his cute snores. I smiled softly and laid down on my back, then I put him on my chest and pulled the blanket over us.

                       "Sleep tight baby boy."

———————
I decided to do a tiny update cause I was in the mood but it's dedicated to DaddyJoonie-

-A💖