Babyboy?

Taehyung POV:

I was clinging onto Jungkook even when he put me down, I held onto his arm tightly making sure he wouldn't leave me. We walked into the store that had a ton of pretty colors and cute outfits. I squealed and looked at Jungkook with big eyes, asking if we could go look. He seemed to get the memo and chuckled while nodding.

I dragged him over to where they had oversized sweaters and picked up a couple.

I held them in my hands and turned around to look back at Jungkook

"C-Can I get t-these? P-Please.." I squeaked out in a quiet voice.

"What was that?" He asked going closer to me and bending down to be at my height. I blushed by him coming closer.

"Can I P-Please get t-these?" I asked again but louder.

"Sure thing. Also, I picked out this outfit for you, do you want this to?"

My eyes widened and I looked at him happily nodding my head quickly

"Yes please!"

"Okay let's go pay for it then go to my house." He said while chuckling at me.

I was clinging onto him once again as we walked to the cash register. I noticed the girl cashier kept looking at Jungkook, she was looking at  me clinging onto him and had a pure look of disgust on her face. I whined quietly and hid a little behind Jungkook.

"Hey wanna go out one day? Maybe we could hook up if you know what I mean." The lady said and looked at him. I didn't understand what she meant and kept looking at her.

"Um sorry but I think I'm good." Jungkook said and looked away awkwardly from the lady.

"Are you sure about that? We could always just stay at my house." She said showing her boobs more.

"Sorry but I'm gay and I have him, I don't need you." Jungkook said and took the clothes from her.

"Ew, why would you go out with someone like him? He's ugly and short, I'm worth your time, not him."

"And why would I want to go out with you? You're rude and a uptight bitch." Jungkook said aggravated as he picked me up and carried me and the bag out of the store.

I was holding tightly onto him and could feel tears building up a little. I was trying to hold them in, I didn't want him to see me cry again.

Jungkook POV:

I felt something wet on my shoulder and lifted taehyung to see if he was crying. His eyes had pools of tears in them, he looked like he was trying not to cry.

"Taehyung it's okay, what that lady just said isn't true, okay? You are perfect the way you are." I said and put his head back on my shoulder.

He whined loudly and I could feel him start to cry more. I walked home quickly while patting his back. Once we got there I opened the door and placed the bag on the floor. I sat on the couch with him and lifted his head off of my shoulder. I wiped his tears and then moved his head back, I kept rubbing his back and whispering comforting words into his ear to calm him down.

He finally calmed down after a little bit, so I took out one of his oversized hoodies he likes and gave it to him.

"Go put that on okay? Then come back out here,then you can be comfortable."

He nodded and made his way to my room, I knew he was in there once he closed the door.

Taehyung POV: 

I went in kookie's room and took off my dirty clothes, then I put on my gray oversized sweater. I looked in jungkooks closet and saw a different hoodie that looked cuter and more comfortable. I grabbed it and put that on instead. It smelled just like him and it was super soft, it went mid thigh and I looked in the mirror he had. I smiled widely and then went back out into the living room.

 I smiled widely and then went back out into the living room

(Sweater he is wearing ^)

"Kookieee. Kookie?" I called out for him and looked around the house. It was bigger then my other house so I got lost and confused.

"K-Kookie!" I said stuttering a little, feeling more tears coming.

"Taetae I'm in here!" He yelled from a different room. I went inside and found him changing. I blushed a deep red and put my head down.

"You can look back up now." He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice. I looked back up to see him in sweatpants and a plain white short sleeve shirt.

"Is that my hoodie?" I nodded.

"I like this one better, it's comfy and smells like you." I smiled widely again.

"Aww, okay you can keep them just because you look so cute in it.....

                              Baby boy."

————

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Tell me what you think of it so far in the comments and don't forget to vote if you want to.

-💖