chapter 31

Heyy gyzz i here with the next part...

Recap: manan conversation... Nandini telling manik to maintain distance so that they can concentrate on their examz... Manik telling nandini to be ready early morning for a surprise

Early morning manik was all ready and nandini was getting ready soon she was ready and came out from her tent and saw manik ready there.

Nandini: good morning

Manik: good morning chlo jaldi

Nandini: butt ye toh batao hum ja kaha rhe hai

Manik: aree tum chlo toh shi

They both walk for sometime and reached near a cliff

‌Nandini: manik ye mujhe kaha leke aae ho aur cliff kya hai ye sb

Manik: aree baba bas 5 min ruko

After 5 min

Manik: samne dekho

Nandini (irritated): kya hai aab

Saying this she turned and saw sun rising slowly and spreading its light all around.

Nandini was mesmerized with the view

Manik: u liked it

Nandini: manik like i love it its so peaceful its awesome

Manik: hmm

They both sat there for sometime and went towards their tents.

Soon it was time to leave back to their homes.

They all reached their home and get back to their normal lives.

After a week

Nandini's pov

From today our examz are starting I hope everything goes well. Ye time meri life ka turning point hai iske baad mera college shuru ho jaega main apne dream ke aur ls aa jaungi i hope sab achha ho. Issi wajah se maine manik ko apne aap se dur rakha tha ki wo aur main apne examz pr concentrate kr ske. Aiyappa plz sab achha rakhna main apne mom dad kp disapoint na kroo.

Nandini's pov end

Manik's pov

From today our examz are starting nd after that I m gonna propose nandu ye I am gonna propose her I have realised my feelings towards her nd uska ye decision dur rehne ka ek dum theek tha isse main apni studies pr concentrate kr ska nd also I have realised how much na du is imp for me but I hope jaise meri feelings change hui h from like to love uski bhi ho I just hope.

Manik's pov end

Soon their examz got over nd now everyone were relaxed and were preparing for their farewell. Yes their college was arranging farewell for all 12th std students. Their examz were very good nd everyone were satisfied with their performance in their exam nd were waiting for their results.

Today there were their farewell function arranged by the college nd all teachers decided to not participate in this as students may feel awkward in front of them.

There was a theme party and the dress code for the girls were red gowns and for boys it was black formal suits.

Everyone came in pairs navya with cabir mukti with abhi aaliya with dhruv nd aryaman with soha manik also wanted to come with nandu but she got busy some where so she couldn't come with them and manik had to come alone.

He was waiting for her eagerly when suddenly the main door opens and there comes the red beauty none other than Nandini Murthy. Everyone were spellblunded with her every boy there was oogling at her. And our manik was lost in her he didn't realize when she came and stand beside him.

Teenage love √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें