chapter 3

Heyy gyzz this is twinkle back with the 3rd chapterbut before starting the chapter I would like to thank aditi dii @aditinagdive for encouraging me to continue and aakruti @aakswiftie139 for a wonderful shout out of my story thanks a lot gyzzz

So enough of my bak bak lets start

Recap:-
Soha telling everyone about the black shirt boymanik malhotranandu telling navya and aaliya about everythingthe trio going toward their hindi classaaliya deciding to observe manik

Aaliya:-  hmm lets observe him for few days the well think of something

Nandu:- r u sure we should do that I mean kya ye thik hga krna

Aaliya:- ofcourse lets see kya hta hai

Navya:- hmm I also think aaliya is right lets do it

They left toward their hindi class and due to bad luck of nandu or we can say good luck manik was also in that class.

As the trio enter the class nandu saw manika again staring at her she told aaliya to look at him.

Nandu:- aaliya dekh wo ladka hai jo mujhe subah se ghure jaa rha hai

Aaliya:- ohh toh ye hai who black shirt

Navya:- gyzz chlo sir aanewale hai apni seats lelete hai

All goes toward their seats and again due nandus badluck manik was just infront of her staring at her with his big plastic smile.
As everyone was laughing and chit chatting suddenly everyone stop everything as their teacher entered the class.

As the time passes everyone was sitting quietly concentrating on the class but our poor soul nandu was distracted as manik was staring at her with a big goofy smile. She told aaliya nd navya abt him bt navya took is lightly and concentraed on the lecture but aaliya was keenly observing him. But but there were another pair of eyes on aaliya.

As the lecture ends everyone headed toward the main door the trio collect their books and start leaving the class when they were exactly outside their class they saw manik cabir and his another friend playing pranks and laughing as manik saw nandu nd her friends coming toward them as they were standing just outside the class again his staring session starts.

But this time nandu was not pissed off but she was laughing hardly as she saw manik standing on cabirs back ( I hope u all understand their position) and pinching him on his back and pulling  his hair along with nandu navya and aalia also start laughing. As soon manik saw nandu laughing he stopped for a while but again continued to do it while staring at her.

As soon as nandini realised what she was doing she came back to her sense and run toward the class avoiding evryones gaze as nandu leave from there manik also leave form their and returned to the class.

Soon the day comes to an end with nandu pissing off by manik and maniks staring session continuing.

This first day of their 11th std brings many twists and turns for nandulets see what will be stored ahead for nandu

Precap:- aaliya telling nandu abt manik after observing himnandus pov

So this is twinkle signing off with this chapter.biee gyzz tc.

Teenage love √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें