chapter 15

Heyy gyzz I here with the next part of teenage love so lets go ahead with the next part

Recap:-manik jealous seeing nandu and aryaman close. Manik to warn Nandini to stay away from aryaman. Manik decide to take a day off.. Nandini lost in some thoughts waiting for manik

So lets start with the next part

Mukti:- nahi tujhe kuch toh hua hai tu itni chup kanhi nahi rehti

Nandini:- aree mujhe kya hga I m fine achha lets go class shuru hone wala hai

They all go towards their seats and sat suddenly aaliya noticed maniks gang coming but manik was not their. All the boys csme towards the girls.

Abhi:- hey girls kya ho rha hai

Mukti:- kuch nahi bs tum batao manik nahi aaya

Hearing maniks name Nandini got alerted and looks towards the boys with a hope of getting an answer.

Cabir:- pata nahi yaar hume bhi ni pata wo aaj hu ni aaya

Mukti:- ohh

Hearing this nandu was lost in her thoughts

Nandinis pov

Manik didnt came but why I am affected so much I dont care who aaya ya nahi hga apni soha ke saath busy huh sab ladke ek jaise hote hai pura din mujhe ghutra rehta hai aur phir soha ke saath chipakta rehta hai aur maine toh yaha tak suna hai ki uski koi girlfriend bhi pta nahi kya sach hai but still I cant trust him he is also like other boys.

Nandinis pov end

Half day went and nandu was still lost in her thoughts but she try not to show on her face but she failed in this miserably some or the other time either navya mukti or aaliya caught her and asked her but she made a lame excuse and divert the topic.

Now it was their practice time so they all went towards the auditorium. They went and sat on their seats.

Their teacher came and distribute their script and asked about manik.

Abhi:- sir wo aaj nahi aa paya

Teacher:- kyu suddenly

Dhruv:- pata ni sir

Teacher:- its ok chlo gyzz tum sab practice karlo and Nandini today u also can take rest as your partner didnt came.

Nandini:- but sir mere koi individual scenes bhi toh hnge so I can do that

Teacher:- no Nandini you dont have any individual scenes nahi hai so you cant so any scenes alone and by the way you should be happy you got a break today.

Nandini:- ok sir then can I sit here

Teacher:- ya sure dear

Nandini sits on a corner seat cursing manik

Nandinis pov

Huh manik ki toh main apne aap ko samajhta kya hai uski wajah se mujhe side me baithna pada aab dekhna main iska badla lekr rahungi main bhi kal ni aane wali waise bhi kal rishabh ka birthday hai phir dekhti hu kaise akele practice krta hai.

Nandinis pov end

Like this whole day passed with nandu cursing manik and sometimes feeling alone as she was habituated with maniks staring so she felt alone that day but our ziddi nandu was very stubborn to accept it that she was missing manik. Though cursing him but she was missing him. her every talks has maniks name.

Next day came and as decided nandu didnt came that day firstly she wants to take revenge from manik and secondly today was her brother rishabhs birthday. She was very happy and was decorating the cake for her brother.

Teenage love √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें