chapter 1

Hii I am back with the 1st episode of my story teenage love.

So lets start

Space junior college

Here we can see a girl standing outside a class well she is none other than nandini murthy our heroine and I guess its her first day of college but she was looking confident so lets see whats going on in her mind.

Nandinis pov

It was the 1st day of my junior college. I recently passed my 10th std with flying colours and like everyone I also chose my stream. Well I am more interested in bio than maths so I chose PCB as my main subjects with English and Hindi as language well frankly speaking maths sucks and I am more than happy to drop this subject. So yaa I was standing ouside my new class where we all have to spend our 1 year. I was waiting for my 2 besties or I can say my 2 soulies navya and aaliya well we were together since 10th std as I joined the school at 10th std but in only 1 year we made such a bond that no one can say we were friends that had met only 1 year before. You all know we joined this junior college together we dont want to get separated so we all requested our parents to let uu study in this college as I and navya has same interest in science so we chose this stream but aaliya she was a darling I must say she had interest in fashion and designing but still she chose science only to stay with us. well kya pata hume kon kon naye friemds milenge but hume koi tension ni hai becoz we were we are and we will be together forever. Kahi baar toh sochti hu ki after 12th humara kya hoga hum sab apni apni life me busy ho jayenge lekin we promised each other ki hum humesha touch me rahenge. Ohh godd zyada emotional kr diya kya sorry sorry chalo aab dekhte hai kaha reh gayi ye kaminiya. Zyada mat socho hum ek dusre aise hi bulate hai

Nandinis pov end
Nan:- yarr ye navya aur aaliya kaha reh gaye kitni der ho gayi hai aaj toh atleast time pr aana tha 1st day h yr and navya kit oh aadat hai school me bhi humesha vacation ke baad 1st day nhi aati thi. Aaiyappa plzz usse budhi dena aaj wo absent na ho.

Suddenly 2 girls come running towards nandini and they are none other than our navya and aaliya.

Nav:- sorry sorry yar late ho gaye hum
Aa:- haa yarr sorry nanz
Nan:- what sorry navu and aalu pata hai mein kitni der se tra wait kr rhi hu pta hai na aaj humare 11th std ka 1st day hai aur mein tum dono ke bina class me nahi jaungi.
Aa:- haa haa pata hai achha aab chal.

As they enter we see a huge class with lots of new faces with some old faces also.

( sorry gyzz I forgot to introduce jasmine avasia as soha khuranna.

Soha khuranna well old student of space age 16 beauty without brains and a totally headache

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soha khuranna well old student of space age 16 beauty without brains and a totally headache. Always with some or othe boy not so good in studies. Aaliya consider her as her best friend but she just ignore her. Comes to her whenever she needed anything. Hat nandini toh the core but shows fake friendship in front of her)

As they enter they stared finding their seats and decided to sit on last benches they were sitting like nandini and navya together and aaliya and soha together ( as they were so called best friends but me and navya never liked soha very much but what to do aaliya consider her as her best friend)

Nandinis pov
The first lecture was of physics and most of the students were sleeping or ready to sleep some were on their cell phones playing game while some were with their girlfriends enjoying ( dont take it wrong they were just holding their hands amd tickling dirty minds I tell you) and some were making fun of their teacher but  I was literally concentrating on lecture and navya was also tryinig to concentrate as she was not really interested in physics but still she was trying to concentrate. And aaliya and soha were busy with their gossips. As I was noteing something on my bood suddenly my eyes fall on a boy wearing black shirt staring at me. I tried to not concentrate on him but what to do as human physiology if someone is staring at you we cant ignore and yaa according to a study women and girls have perpheri vision while boys have tunnel vision. Girls can identify any thing that is happening around them without looking at that.

He was continuously staring at me and I was really pissed of now who the hell he is and while I was thinking all this the bell rang and our teacher exits from the class.

Nandinis pov end

All student came outside as there was their bio lecture next and  for that all bio student have to go to bio lab to attend that while in class  maths was to be conducted.

All students were going towards bio lab but nandini seems to be upset so navya and aaliya notice it and decided to ask her.

Nav:- oye nanz tujhe kya ho gya shakal par 12 ku bjae h
Aa:- haa maine bhi dekha tu phy lecture ke starting me toh bahaut dhyaan de rhi thi fir middle me achanak kya ho gya tu kisi aur duniya me thi.
Nan :-  think (agar mein innhe abhi bataungi toh pata ni kitna tease krnege issliye abhi inhe kuch ni bata skti sorry aaiyappa inse jhuth bol rhi hu bt I promise agar zayada kuch hua toh inhe bata dingi) aree kuch ni hua navu nd aalu bs thda headache hai theek ho jayega.

Nav :- pakka na aur koi baat nii hai
Nan :- aree haa baba chal aab bio lecture ka time ho rha h chl late ho jayega.

Nandini pov

As we enter in bio lab we sat on the seats and I was really praying to aaiyappa ki wo black shirt naa aae yaha pr. Soon the class started and I was really relieved ki thankgod wo ladka bio me nahi hai. Soon our bio lecture ended and it was awesome and finally it was recess time and we all proceeded back to our class and as we enter class 1st was aaliya than navya and than me. As I am going to enter he also came infront of me I was startled and he was as usually staring me with his stupid plastic smile I tell u I just hate his plastic smile idiot. I was moving left to enter in the class but he block my way again I tried moving right and again he came ohh godd this boy who was he?  I move side and let him go he laughed and went away. 
Nandinis pov end

So this was 1st episode hows it plzz comment and tell.

So what do you think who was that boy?
Did he know abt nandini?
And was the decision of nandini  not telling abt that boy to her friends was right?
And last if u were on her place what will u do??
And guzz one more thing actually i need a new cover for my story so anyone can help me plzz....
And yaa bear with the mistakes nd do tell me abt my mistake as i m a new writers 😁
Till the biie I twinkle signing of with the hope to get many comments and votes bieee!!!! 😘

Teenage love √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें