Chapter nine

So first of all my apologies for not updating so long. I hope you can forgive me. I hope you'll enjoy this new chapter.

Glen was the first one to wake up the next morning, the sunlight filtering through the small gap in the curtain. He'd always been a morning person after all as well. Looking down a smile covered his lips as Amelia was still lying next to him, kissing the top of her head that rested on his shoulder, he lay back happy just to watch her that moment.

Last night had been amazing, nothing could compare to it for him. It felt like he had finally come home having made love to her. He only hoped she didn't regret it that morning it was she that had pushed on. He wouldn't have minded to wait but she'd been ready and quite adamant about that.

Trailing a finger up and down her bare arm, he saw goosebumps covering her skin and felt them appear on her legs as well, they're leg an intertwined mess but he wouldn't have it any other way.

He loved her plain and simple and she made it so easy to love her. He was in awe of her. How she'd waltzed into his life, taking him by surprise. Not one moment would he have imagined meeting her there in that hotel in Salzburg but he had and he counted his lucky stars ever since.

The first thing that awoke her was Glen running his finger up and down her arm slung over his waist. The first thing she did that morning was smile as she felt his warm body against hers, thinking back to all the things he's made her feel last night. God he'd been everywhere and he was still in her mind. He never left her mind anymore.

Turning her head, the slightest bit she kissed his chest the closest things she could reach without moving from her comfortable spot in the crook of his arm.

"morning." She heard Glen say above her as he squeezed her body against his. "morning." She said, a grin growing on her face as she snuggled into her boyfriend's warm body. Why was it that he could take away any morning moods she normally had?

If here friends were to see her now, she'd never live it down. Neither did she know what he was doing to her. He'd invaded her life in the last month and became one of the most important people in her life as well.

"you okay?" he asked, rubbing his fingertips up and down her spine, his lips brushing against the skin of her head. "of course." Amelia immediately said, lifting her head up so she could look up at Glen. He turned on his back and tucked a curl of her hair behind her ear.

She looked up at him, a beaming smile as she wiggled against him, thinking of last night, making her feel giddy. Closing the small gap between their lips she showed him just how good she felt. She wasn't sure if she had ever felt this happy.

She thought she'd felt happy when Neil decided to take her under her wing, but this was way more than that. Words couldn't describe how happy she felt laying in Glen's arms, their lips moving in sync.

A groan from Glen's throat made her smile in the kiss. Breaking away she noticed she'd crawled over him, resting on top of him, his hardened member poking her in the bum. Biting her lip she nudged his nose.

"what are you doing to me?" he whispered, running his hand up and down her back as he looked up at her. "I could ask you the same question." She teased, grinding her hips into his, making him groan again. "sweetheart." He said in a warning tone as he took a hold of her hips, pulling her against his growing member.

"I'm going for a shower." She smirked in a seductive tone as she threw her leg over his body and climbed out of bed, uncovering Glen's body for her to see and she smiled as she turned around and gave him another seductive look over her shoulder.