Chapter 4

Thanks for the likes. It's much appreciated, I hope you like this chapter as well, enjoy. 

During the day we were at the university, reading through old books and sources, getting the script for the next few weeks prepared. I was giddy throughout the day, nervous and looking forward to my date tonight with Glen.

I'd got a couple of texts from Glen saying: "he was looking forward to tonight and to seeing me again. During lunch I had taken a walk down on Grafton Street, we basically looked out over Grafton street from our room we were occupying at Trinity.

I had enough clothes to last me for a weeks and I had a bit of everything with me, but for tonight I wanted something new, something not having been hauled to another country and quickly having been washed in a was salon somewhere in Austria. That reminded me that I'd have to go and seek a was salon somewhere here in Dublin.

I ended up buying more than I had set out for, normally I didn't like shopping, stil didn't. I liked to order my stuff online, that was just easy. But I had seen a couple of beautiful pieces of clothing and bought them.

"shouldn't you go to the hotel?" Neil chuckled, looking up at me from where we were bend over books, our crews had already left, the research part they had most days off. that was up to me and Neil.

"why?" I asked, looking up for a second, before focussing on the text. "Cause it's six and Glen's picking you up in an hour." He informed me, sitting back, crossing his arms and a smirk on his face. "Shit." I let out, jumping up, nearly knocking over my chair and table in the process. "your clothes." Neil chuckled, when I had started running out, with just my briefcase and handbag.

"thanks." I smiled, leaning down to kiss his cheek, like a daughter would to her father. "have fun, but know if he messes with you, I'm hunting him down." He yelled after me, still hearing him when I was halfway in the hallway. I chuckled to myself as I thought of how much he'd taken up the father figure towards me.

I threw my stuff on my bed, throwing off my clothes on my way to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. Quickly drying my hair and putting it up, I had always been quite good and doing my hair and that of others. So I put half up, securing my side bangs in the back, thank god that fringe had grown out.

I did my make-up and pulled on my dress I had bought a navy knee length chiffon dress with polka dots. I got my pumps from my suitcase and a smaller handbag, putting my important stuff in it.

Nearly falling over my other shoes as I was hurrying around the room, it was already 6:58. "shit." I muttered, why did I have to lose sight of the time earlier. Taking one last look in the mirror I ran out of the door, stopping when the door closed behind me 'maybe I should take my blazer?' I thought, "screw it I'm already late." I muttered to myself, walking ahead to the elevators.

Taking a deep breath in the elevator, catching my breath. The butterflies and nervous feeling building up in my stomach as the elevator descended.

Walking out of the elevator, I immediately saw Glen waiting in the chair of the lobby, his famous smile breaking out across his face as our eyes locked, putting some movement back in my body as he got up and started walking up to me.

"Amelia, you look beautiful." He whispered, taking his final steps up to me. "thanks; you don't look so bad yourself." I smiled, with a tilted head. "I'm sorry if I made you wait." I apologised. "I lost sight of the time at Trinity." I chuckled, typically me.

"don't worry." He smiled, kissing my cheek. "you're here now." He stated, pulling away, our eyes locking. "excuse me." I heard the Scottish voice I had heard so much over the last months say.