demon love~ (eyeless jack x demon reader)

Ej's POV*

Slendy let Jeff, Ben, toby, LJ, splendy and (y/n) plain a party!!! HE LET JEFF OF ALL THE PASTAS HANDLE THE DRINK PART!!!!! Ben was on music Duty, toby had the  Entertainment part,  LJ and splendy with declaration and sweets. (Y/n) with the food!

"Ok Jackie, what foo-" she said when I cut her off.

"You or kidneys!" I said smiling under my mask as she blushed.

"W w what was the first one?" She asked.

"You!" I said again and pulled her close.

"U um.." She said blushing. I kissed her but before she kissed back toby ran in and said the party was starting.

"Ok toby!!! We'll be there in a minute!!!" I said smiling under my mask. When toby left I lifted my mask up and kiss (y/n) then walked out of the room leaving her staring at nothing well blushing.

*times skip to the 'games'*

"EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE COME IN FRONT OF THE TV!!!" Toby yelled. I saw (y/n), jane., Jeff, LJ, Jeff's wife, clockwork, slender, slender girlfriend and I started to walk over.

" ok um (y/n) truth or dare? " toby asked with a smile.

" um ..... Dare!!" She said.

"Ok.... I dare you to fuck the pasta or proxy that you love!" He said. (Y/n) blushed like a mad man.

"And no chickens!" Toby add. (Y/n) pulled my arm. Everyone expected me and her gasped.

"What? So what if she likes me?" I said.

"I'll kill you if you  judge them!!" Nightmare said smiling her evil smile.

"Th tha-" she managed to say before I picked her up. She blushed.

"I thought you were gay!" Jane said.

"I'm bisexual.....ok nosey btich!" I said as I walked up stairs with (y/n) in my arms. On the way to my room we saw sally making out with lost silver...... Yeah slendys going to kick lost's sorry little ass..... Or his girl... But it looked like sally made the move....

"SLENDY SALLY'S MAKING OUT WITH LOST SILVER!!!!!" I yelled. Slendy must not have heard. I shrugged and continued to walk to my room. When we got to my room put  her down, went to the door and locked.

* LEMON AHEAD IN 3......2.......AND 20..... JK 1*

I kissed her and she kissed back. I beg and she playfully denied. I let out a loud growl and took her shirt off. She still didn't let me in so I played with her bra and it came off. She gasped as cold air hit her breasts and I sliped my tuonge in her mouth. We fought for domestic and I won. I explored my new taroitry as i did that i had  pulled down her pants and started to rub through her now wet pantties. she mouned in to the kiss . We both broke away panting. She noticed I was still fully dressed and playfully frowned. She pull at my sweater and took it off. I took off her pantties.

Your POV:

He took my pantties off. Then I said/ yelled "ja Jackie Please I I Need You!!" Ej chuckled and he slipped down to my slit. He licked it and gained inspiring mouns from me. So he took off his pants, boxers and put his member in my mouth

That also when he thrusted in and out of my mouth.  He went in and out faster and harder. He was reaching his climax. I knew this because held my hair like he was being pulled away. So in another words he was fucking my face.......

"(Y/N) IM GOING TO CU-" he didn't get to finish his sentence. I licked it all up and he pulled out of my mouth. He got up,locked the again and positioned himself at my womanhood asking for answer. I nodded not trusting my words. He went in slowly and I pouted.

"Beg~" he said.

"P please f faster!" I begged, and he started to speed up. I arched my back when he hit my g-spot. I mouned his name so loud.

"H HARDER JA JACKIE!!!! P PLEASE!!!" I Begged/yelled. He smirked and didn't go harder. He kissed me and said " just wait~ I'll give you harder". He slamed in to me and i mouned/screamed his name louder this time and that's when we heared mouning from some were else. Jackie slammed in to me again and again as I mouned his name so loud. We reached our climaxes and he released he seed in to me. He pulled out and attack my neck with kisses ganging mouns from me. Then he started eating me out.

Little did we know Ben was recording this all.....

"A AH~ JA JACKIE ~!!! I yelled in pleasure. When he stopped he said " you taste better then kidneys!" With a smirk on his face.

*the next day*

"BEN IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" I screamed as I chased Ben around the house....