fun the cat way (grinny x neko! reader!)

Your POV:

I was getting ready for a party that EVERYONE in the whole Mansion was going to! Even grinny.... I love him so much! And I don't know how to tell him! I tried a (y/f/c) dress but I thought it needed more details so thought that I'd ask trendy if he could help so I walked to trendy's room.

"I think I can do it! Just give me some time ok?" Trender said.

"Ok trendy!" I said and I walked out. I started to walk to my room but I  tripped and fell on to grinny who was in human form...  I blushed and grinny smirked.

"Why are you blushing ~?" He asked. "To be honest I should be blushing...." He added.

"U um I um I I l love y you g grinny..." I said. He just smirked and chuckled. Then something poked my cheek. My eyes widened when i realized what it was! It was his cock..... He picked me up and carried me to his room.

"Hehehe ~ should we have fun this way or cat way ~?" He asked with a chuckle. Then he took our clothes off.

"C cat..." I said blushing causing him to laugh.

"Aw ok!~" he turned in to his cat form but told me to stay the way I was for a couple minutes.

"W why do yo- A ah~" I said as grinny  slipped his tounge in my slit. His tounge danced in my womanhood making me moun loud. I couple minutes later and I said "g grinny I I'm going to- A AH~" I came and he licked it all up.

"Now you can turn in to a cat~ by the way, you taste delicious~!" He cooed softy in my ear. I blushed and turn in to my cat form. My fur was a soft (y/c/f)*your color of fur*

"Your so beautiful you could even say your purfect!" He cooed. My ears flatned against my head. Sally and smile walked. Smile covered Sally's eyes and pulled her away.

"JANE WE FOUND GRINNY" sally yelled. Grinny turned in to a human, walked to the door and locked it. Then walked to me and turned back in to a cat.

"Now~ where were we~?" He asked."oh now I rem- W wha- A Ah~"  he said and I started to rub his kitty cock.

"(Y- Y/n) s since- a ah~ w when were s so-  o oh~ l lustful ~" he studer as he rubbed my tail.

"A ah~ s since n now~" I said smirking. Then he made me stop and positioned himself at my womanhood. Welp cathood.... He waited until I nodded. When i nodded he slipped his kitty cock in my cathood. I wimpered in pain so he stopped and wait me to tell him to go. I moved around to tell him I was ready. He thrusted slowly and not that harder.

"NYA~" I moun/ mowed....

"A Ah~" grinny grunted after me.

"Th this first t time t too?" I asked between mouns. He nodded at me.

"F faster p please ~ n nya~!!" I begged. He did go faster making me moun louder.

"A AH~" he moun. We both were having orgasms. It felt good but at the same time it felt weird... Put my hind legs around his waste to bring him closer.(yes you two are having it as if you were humans).

"(Y/N) IM GOING TO CUM!!" He yelled.

"ME TOO!!' I yelled back. Good thing the music was louder then us. He came in me and I came on him at the same time. Then he flipped us over so I was on top. I started bobbing up and down. That's when splendy teleported in to the room. Me and grinny both blushed.

" um...... O-O........ I'm just going to go....." Splendy said and teleported away.

"S should we s stop?" I asked.

"Well just one more thing~" he said. He lifted me off and slipped his tounge in to my cathood.

"N NYA~" I mouned. He did that until the 4th time I came.