blood wine anyone? (slenderman x vampier reader)

Your POV*

Me and slendy have being dating for over 1 year now! And I want- no I need him more then ever!!!

"Im back (y/n/n)*your nickname*" slendy said.

"Tell him!!" Jane whispered in my ear. He came in the dinning room to find me.

"(Y/n)! You drunk again?!?" He said concerned. He looked at me and started walking closer..

"Its not my fault that when I go to drink blood Jeff puts alcohol in it!!" I said blushing. He sighed and picked me up with his tentacles then set me in his arms.

"Let's go to our room..... ok?" He asked. I nodded still blushing. When we got there he sat down setting me on his lap.

"Know please tell me what you and Jane were talking about?" He said.

"ItoldheriwantyoutofuckMe!!!" I said so fast that he couldn't hear me.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I told her I want you to fuck me....." I said hanging my head.

"Well why didn't you tell me ~?" cooed softy as he turned in his form human. I blushed a bright red. He pinned me to the bed and kissed me. I kissed back as I did he had pulled down my pants and started rubbing my womanhood through my pantties making me wetter and wetter by the minute.

"Hehe I got you excited didn't I~?"he whispered." Well you'll hav- A Ah~ " he tried to add but I had pulled down his pants to see precum. I licked it off and started sucking his now growing cock.

"A ah~ o oh g god (y/n)~" he mouned. I smirked and took more of him in. He grunted and lightly pulled my hair. He buckled his hips so it would be Easier for me to suck his hard dick.

"(Y-Y/n) I think I'm going to- A AH~ OH GOD~" he said as he came in my mouth. I licked it all up. Then he pulled out of my mouth, got up , walked to the door, looked left and right, locked it and came back.

" oh~ (Y/n) tell me if this hurts~, got it?" He asked/said. I nodded. Just then he took both our clothes off and attacked my neck as he slid in to me.

"A AGH~ I it h hurts!!" I said/yelled. He stopped attacking my neck and started whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"If it hurt THAT bad nip something on my body ~!" He said And so I did. I nipped one of his sholrders.

"Well I guess its your first time~! Well I'll make it your best first time~" he cooed well smirking. Soon the pain was pleasure.

"A AH~ O OH S SWEET BABY J JESSE~" I choked out as he started to thrust in to me deeper and deeper. He  gained inspiring mouns from me.

"GOD YOUR SO FUCKIMG TIGHT!!" He grunted as he thrusted harder.

"A AH~ O OH S STARS~" I screamed in pleasure. Soon he found my g-spot and I arched my back.

"A AH~" we both yelled as we both came at the same time.

"M more.....p please~" I said panting and shaking in pleasure.

"Ok~" he whispered in my ear sweetly. Just then sally come in with ben. But its a good thing Ben covered Sally's eyes before she saw anything and pulled her away. We both looked at each other and sighed.

"Good thing Ben covered Sally's eyes before she saw anything!" Slendy said looking at me. I could feel he was still hard. I wrapped my legs around his waste to bring him closer to me and so I could take more of him in. He was shocked at first but went with it. The wound on his sholrder was still opened. He pressed his lips on mine and I kissed back as he thrusted harder and faster making me moun in to the kiss and him grunt/groun. Soon we reached our climaxes and he pulled out.

"W well th that was f fun" he panted.

"Y yeah it was!" I replied smiling.

"Shit I didn't use protection!! And as far as I know you not on the pill!" He said panicking.

"Sh its ok!" I said in a claiming voice."if I am pregnant at lest you the dad!"

"Yea I guess" he said wrapping his arms around me as we fell asleep....