First Kiss

Newt:

It had been three weeks since Newt's 'attempt' (a/n you know what I mean. I'm not saying it because of the pain) so now Newt visits the Med-Jacks almost everyday for check ups. He normally comes around the time my shift starts (after lunch). I was busy putting away all of the bottles of medicine away in the cupboards when the door to the hut opened and Newt limped inside. 

"Hey Y/N." Newt sat down on the make shift bed. "Hi Newt. I'll be with you in a second." I replied. "A-Actually. I'm here to see you." He stuttered. "Oh really?" I smirked but he couldn't see since my back was turned to him. "Yeah." He confirmed. I finally finished putting all the medicines away and walked back to Newt. "So. What did you want to see me about?" I asked. 

"I-uh...... nothing. It's nothing." He replied. I was sorta disappointed I really wanted to know what he was going to say. "Well if it's nothing then I might as well get back to work." I turned around to walk away but I felt a hand pulling me back. Seconds later I felt a pair of lips pressed against mine. I knew it was Newt, it couldn't be anyone else. I instantly melted into the kiss both of us pulling away when air became necessary. "I really like you Y/N." He said. "I really like you too Newt"

Thomas:

Thomas and I have been dating for a week but we haven't kissed yet. Then Gally tried to make a move on me yesterday claiming that since Thomas and I haven't kissed yet it means we're not dating. And then I began to overthink and question everything. It was eating me on the inside. 

I walked into Thomas' room wanting to tell him everything. "Thomas I need to tell you something." He motioned for me to sit down as I started rambling. "Gally tried to kiss me yesterday.... He said that since I haven't kissed you yet it means we're not dating. And I know that he's wrong but it still bothers me. Then I started to think that you didn't like me and then-" I was cut off when Thomas smashed his lips on mine and I kissed him back. 

He pulled away from me and I pouted wanting to kiss him again. "I'll be back. I need to talk to Gally." He told me as he walked out of his room. 

Minho:

 I wanted to be a runner. I knew it as soon as I was told about it when it slipped out of Chuck's mouth. I started pestering Thomas to get him to ask for me because I had a feeling that Minho and Alby wouldn't let me become a runner. Well that's how our argument started. I was still trying to get Minho to let me become a runner.

"No you will not become a runner." He stated calmly. "But why? You guys could use some help. Speed up the search." At this point I was getting really frustrsted. "No. End of discussion." He said crossing his arms over his chest. "No. Not until you tell me why I can't be a runner!" I raised my voice at the end. "You wanna know why?! Fine! It's because I like you! I don't want to see you go through the pain of being stung by one of those shuck grievers.I don't want you to risk your life! BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!" He immediately looked down as he realized his mistake.

"Minho look at me. Look. At. Me." When he finally looked at me I pressed my lips to his. He broke the kiss "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled, nodding as I kissed him again. "You know that I still want to become a runner. Maybe I could be your running partner." I suggested. He smirked "I'll think about it."

Gally:

Gally was really starting to annoy me these past few days. He would sometimes make me work harder than others or annoy me by calling me names. And that's how I wound up in the maze running for life. I took a sharp turn which caused the griever to crash into the wall buying me more time. I remembered what Thomas did when he had to hide. I found a wall that was hollow from underneath it and covered in vines. I slipped into it and watched the griever scurry by. I hid in there till morning; the time for the doors to open.

I half walked half dragged my body that was covered in cuts and bruises from the occassional fall since I was a clumsy shank. I finally made it to the Glade as boys started crowding around me some asking me random questions other shouting for Clint and Jeff. Then a voice boomed 'OUT OF MY WAY SHANKS!" Gally yelled as he pushed his way through the crowd. When he finally came face to face with me I thought he would be really angry but he looked sorry for everything he did. "I don't know if I should kiss you or throw you over The Cliff." That completely took me off guard as I started at Gally clearly dumb-founded. "I like you Y/N. Why do you think I did what I did? I was afraid of liking you. I'm still contemplating my either statement though." That's when I decided I to speak "Can I choose?" I stood on my toes and kissed him.

_______________________________________

Guys I'm sorry I haven't been uploading but I'm always busy on weekdays so I'll be uploading on weekends now!!!

Requests are still open.

I FINALLY GOT TICKETS TO TDC ON MON SO NO SPOILERS TILL THEN
See you next update!

XOXO