✔️7

Edited and published on 15-11-2018

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Meghna

I can't believe my eyes right now....

How in the hell we met like this?

This is not my first time seeing him, I mean I've seen him a few times at company but not this closely and I bet it's his first time seeing me and he doesn't have an idea who am I this is for sure...

Why does it have to me out of all girls in this whole world? I know about our arrangement but even though he should've tell them a 'no' right? I'm just a normal middle class girl, then why did he agree to this?

To be honest currently I was so lost in his dark brown pools which were looking down at me with some expression where I can't put a finger on particularly. I saw his orbs went wide for a second as if he recognized me from somewhere but then I shrugged saying it might be my imagination....

Coming to his looks - He's so handsome with dark brown eyes, sharp nose and thick eyebrows. A perfect jaw with little stubble.By those looks he's the perfect husband one can expect, I agree because I noticed women at company passing him hungry stares. But we can't get deceived by those good looks right?

Does he know that I'm working at his company?

I don't think so....

"Meghna" I heard mom's voice from behind and realised that I'm still standing there without exchanging garland so going on my tiptoes I threw it over his head and from the corner of my eye I saw Rekha passing a red velvet box to him. He opened it and picked up the wedding chain and unlinked it ready to tie it around my neck... I observed him keenly to read his face expression in hopes to find about what he's feeling but in return I got nothing but a blank face with void emotions. He leaned forward and clasped it around my neck.

I closed my eyes for a milli second and opened them again to see him pulling away from me... "Congratulations to both of you" our families came forward to hug us and lastly Kavya came with bright smile on her face.

"I've to go Meghna, bye for now" I nodded and she hugged me "Happy married life bestie" she kissed my cheek and left from there.

We walked out, our families took lead and we followed them walking side by side silently.... Rekha took a few snaps of us asking us to give poses but I felt somewhat awkward standing on roads and so him because he asked her to stop and our families left to Malhotra's mansion telling us to come together...

What the hell? They left me alone with him, a stranger?

He's now your husband Meghu not a stranger...

I followed him to his car and without waiting for me he got inside starting ignition.

How rude...

I let out a sigh and got into passenger seat and buckled up. I took my garland and held it on my lap and glanced at his, but its not there.. May be he threw it away already.

I eyed the interior of the car and I don't see any speck of dust, it's completely clean and beautiful.. No god idols, no flowers, no cigarettes, no fresheners... I thought it'd be mess with papers, garbage, cigarette packs but no its cleaned and tidy. I smiled to myself and looked out of the window watching vehicles and passers-by.

The entire ride he didn't talk and same went with me as I am not in mood to start a conversation either. We reached a mansion which I assume his grandparents, parking the car he got out stalking inside, I followed him quickly and Rekha stopped us.