Bendy x Tall!Reader

Requested by @mspuppycutei Enjoy!

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! "Ugh stupid alarm clock!" You looked at the time, 7:30.

"OH SHIT I'M LATE FOR MY DATE" "But first..." You grabbed the alarm clock and threw it. It was broken.

-10 minutes later- You were all dressed up and ready to go! You went to the kitchen and grabbed a quick bite since you were hungry. And then you left.

You went inside your car and turn it on and right before you left you said. "BAI HOUSE." and zroom! you left.

(Btw the song you're listening to is Last Dance by Dua Lipa. SO PLAY THE SONG NOW!!!111)

So, how did we meet? well on a dating site DUH! But I know what he looks like since we video chatted but little does he know, im tall ;)) Your date was at a cute small coffee shop (not that small)

You arrived at your destination. You got out of your car and locked it.(Now stop the music if you want..) Went inside the coffee shop and what did you see? no one.

"Can I help you ma'am?" Said the cashier behind the counter. "Not now, I'm waiting for someone." "Oh your bendy's date I suppose. He left and gave me the note so I can hand it to you." She gave you the note and you read it. "Congrats! you made it. Now go to a place with cherry blossoms and benches with people chillin' and kids playing... AHA! the park! Thanks for the note!" As you were about to leave, the cashier told you...."You forgot your latte that bendy brought you!" "Oh thanks!" She gave it to you. And you dashed.

-5 minutes later you were at the park- You started walking around looking for bendy you didn't find him.. "Now where in the world is he?" Then out of a sudden there was note in the tree. It said, "You found the second note! Now just go to a place with a river and plain fields." "Hmm okie." (Read the last sentence from the paragraph.) 

And finally you saw bendy there. And you realized the date was a picnic!

"Your finally here- and woah you are tall" Bendy said without moving his mouth.

"Yeah and first of all why aren't you moving your mouth?" "This is what happens when you smile for too long. Hold on.. ok there we go!" bendy said finally moving his mouth.

"This really is nice..." "Yeah like yo mom- okay dead comeback." "I was about to hate you.."

"Okay- anyways lets enjoy this date even though this feels like a friendship one." "Okay and should I say, boyfriend wink wink"

"Yup wink wink" He replied. 

THE END :D