Bendy x Reader

It was friday no, freedom friday. The reason you called it freedom friday was because you can stay up night late and hang with your friends. Plus you can sleep more in de weekends :D *insert time skip because im too lazy* It was the end of the day :D you waited for your friend to catch up with you and walk to your home together to hang out. When she caught up to you she said ''Y/n yesterday i found this cool old abandoned workshop place while walking down the street do you wanna explore it? You thought and thought about it and all you can think about doing on fridays was doing the same things over and over again so you thought it would be a amazing adventure! :3

''Ok i dont see why not" you said. With that said, you walked and walked to the old abandoned workshop place. When you got there it didnt look that old. So you and (b/f/n) opened the door. When you opened the door what you saw was a bunch of wooden planks all over the place. Did i  also mention there was also ink splattered in the walls. ''Damn this place is a mess'' Y/N said.

''I know right? but anyways lets get to the good stuff, the exploring!'' (B/F/N) said. So you both started exploring. You saw posters of some weird demon character that said Bendy the Dancing Demon. You assumed it was a character from a old cartoon so you ignored all of the posters. While you too were walking you both saw a big giant ink machine. 

Bendy's POV

I was just hanging out with boris (pretend that joey didnt kill boris and just abandoned them)        and heard some noises. So i told boris that we should go to see if theres anybody here.      

Y/N's POV

 Since we didnt explore the WHOLE abandoned workshop yet. we decided that we should seperate and explore it all and meet back at the ink machine. Enough said, we both seperated from eachother and went to explore more of it. 

B/F/N's POV 

Now that we seperated from each other I started looking at random things. *time skip* ''It feels creepy exploring alone'' I muttered ''But it feels so cool to exploring a old abandoned wor-'' I just realized i stepped in ink but i cant help myself but to scream. ''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' I screamed in a very high pitched voice

Bendy's POV

''BORIS!! did you hear that?'' I said ''Yeah, why bendy?'' Boris said ''Because theres someone in here so we have to capture them and turn them to ink!'' I said ''Ink? I dont know bendy i think thats a little bit too extre- ''Its not extreme boris! your just overeacting a bit. Cmon now lets capture that person!'' 

 Y/N's POV

Omg i just heard B/F/N scream ohgodohgod what if theres someone in here? ohnoohnoohno! I started running and running as fast as i could. ''B/F/N?'' ''B/F/N!'' ''WHERE ARE YOU?'' I screamed. *after all the running and running blah blah blah*

Bendy's POV

(Ok so now bendy captured B/F/N im too lazy to write it k) ''Well well well, now that i captured you its time to turn you into ink!'' ''INK? please please mr.i dont know your name please dont turn me into ink!'' B/F/N begged ''Well, o- TOO BAD! im still going to turn you into ink so bye bye!'' *With that B/F/N is now turned into ink*

Y/N's POV

''B/F/N??'' I yelled. There was no answer. I kept doing the same thing but still no answer. As I went to the ink machine there was a pudding of ink and two alive characte- TWO ALIVE CHARACTERS?? HOW CAN THAT BE???? meh who cares im just gonna ignore it and just cry that B/F/N is gone. ''No! it cant it be! s-shes d-dead!'' I started crying a river of tears since she was the only best friend that I met since kindergarten.

Bendy's POV

I started blushing. She looked pretty hot though, but Im not sorry for making her friend into ink. ''See? i told you we shouldnt do it!'' whispered boris ''Just shut up boris'' I whispered back.

Y/N's POV 

I stopped crying and looked at both at them. ''Arent you two supposed to turn me into ink right now? like now?'' ''Nah im not turning someone pretty like you into ink'' said bendy ''OOOOOOOOOH~ Bendy likes her!!!! Bendy and idk your name sitting in a tree! k i s s i n g first somes marriage then comes kids! THIS IS MAH SHIP!1111'' said boris shouting with excitment ''SHUP UP BORIS OR IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!! screamed bendy. I just stood there, blushing crimson red. I stopped and said ''Well if you arent gonna turn me to ink, i better go home. Bye then.'' 

''Where do you think your going, darling?~'' said bendy He blocked all the exits from the ink machine room and put y/n in a ink cage. ''Shoot'' I said ''Well, it looks like your stuck living with us then'' said bendy In y/n's mind~ (btw the italics mean what shes saying in her mind k?) thank god im living with them. I admit i basically now have a HUGE crush on bendy. End of y/n's mind now back to the story! ''Anyways what's your name?'' said bendy ''y/n'' ''a cute name for a pretty girl ;)'' said bendy I blushed

''OOOOOH~ ITS OFFICAL! Y/N AND BENDY ARE GONNA DATE AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH I SHIP IT I SHIP IT AND IM NOT ASHAMED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!'' yelled boris and then he left. 

''Now that boris is gone y/n d-do you have a crush on m-me?'' asked bendy  oh god i cant believe hes saying this! i do have a crush on him i gotta say it! ''Y-yes bendy i do'' I said.

Then he grabbed me and kissed me. It was the greatest feeling in my life! 

''Y/n i love you'' he said ''I love you too bendy'' i said 

''OMG OMG OMG ITS REALLY REALLY OFFICAL BENDY KISSED Y/N OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!'' said boris while dancing

''BORIS!!'' we both yelled

The end~ (ok guys later today imma put bendy x cartoon!reader later k anyways bye!)

Btw i got inspired by katytheinkdemon when boris said blah blah blah i ship it blah blah blah