Bendy x Yandere!Reader

''Bendy!~ Where are we going?''  ''Just going to a park to hang out why?'' ''Oh'' Bendy and Y/n were just hanging out in the park talking and talking until a girl came to him. She looked like a girl who liked making new friends and had that happy go lucky attitude. Bendy started to blush that you could see it. 

That girl... i need to kill her no matter how hard it is i need to kill her!  Y/n always wanted to be in a relationship with bendy but bendy only wanted to be friends.

''Hehe! well heres my number~ call me anytime you like!'' ''Okay r/n bye!'' (btw r/n is rivals name) R/n started to leave ''Well y/n i made a new friend and shes my new crush!'' CRUSH??? oh oh.. its really offical bendy likes her oh i need to kill her!  ''Oh thats nice bendy heh well im gonna go somewhere so we will hang out later bye!'' ''Bye!'' So y/n started to follow r/n to kill her *time skip* R/n was chopping some cucumbers in the kitchen so its was easy. Y/n took away r/n's knife and started stabbing her. She died all of her blood was over the floor. ''Shes finally gone!'' 

*The next day* There was a news report of someone dying in the kitchen it was r/n. Bendy started to get sad. ''There goes my crush, do i have bad luck?? everytime i have a crush they die!'' ''Awh bendy dont think of that!'' Bendy started to walk away and y/n shot a thing to put bendy to sleep *time skip*

''Where am i?'' ''Bendy sweetie! your awake!'' ''Y/N??? why did you tie me up in this chair??'' ''Because i want you only to be mine! my senpai! and no one elses SENPAI! you keep on saying were friends! but i just dont want to be friends! i want to be more, a relationship!'' ''Please bendy senpai accept my feelings! I always had a crush on you but you always said we were friends! i want to be more than friends! please please accept my feelings!'' ''I-I I-I I- accept your feelings love now please untie me'' ''okay senpai!'' So y/n untied bendy, so bendy kissed y/n and told her his feelings. ''Y/n im going to protect you since all my crushes died i dont want you to die'' ''Awh thanks bendy! but i dont think its necessary but thanks!'' So you both lived happily ever after the end! 

 ''Y/n im going to protect you since all my crushes died i dont want you to die'' ''Awh thanks bendy! but i dont think its necessary but thanks!'' So you both lived happily ever after the end! 

Anyways the next one is a surpise ;) so if you can excuse me im gonna sip my LEMONade ;) ;) ;)

BYE NOW!! THANKS FOR 300 VIEWS!