Yandere!Bendy x Reader

Here it is Yandere!bendy x reader ^.^ enjoy (btw this may be horrible) 

You were just sitting in the chair reading one of your favorite book called f/b (btw f/b means favorite book) and just chilling. Time passed and you were about to go out of the workshop to go somewhere. Until you felt dizzy and before you knew it, you dropped into the floor. Bendy quickly dragged you into the room and tied you up into the chair.

You woke up and felt being tied. You looked down and yup, you were tied. ''U-um bendy?'' you nervously said ''Finally your awake y/n!'' bendy said ''why am i here tied up to a chair??'' said y/n ''well because i saw you leaving so i shot a syringe that makes you sleep (idk what its called that makes you sleep :P) for 30 mins. And because i only want you to be mine~ nobody else'' bendy said You blushed ''Bendy can you let me go and i promise i will never ever leave?'' you said ''Okay but you better not leave the workshop promise?'' ''Promise'' ''okay i will let you go.'' *time skip*  You finally were free of that chair! bendy said that you were his senpai and that was another reason why he tied you up. 

He told his feelings and you accepted it and now bendy was really happy that you accepted it and kissed. You and bendy were now bf and gf forever, the end.

Leave in the comments if i should do a lemon for the next one or if not, the next is bendy x shy!reader so bye now!

Edit: Omg that was sooo cringe I'm so sorry guys....