Ch. 2 Meet The Jock

Začít od začátku

“Yup, you’re a guy. You even smirk like one.” He laughed.

“I prefer tomboy, thank you.” I laughed.

“I so have to introduce you to the guys. You want to hang out with them before school starts?” He asked laughing but being serious, too.

“Sure, if the guys don’t mind.” I shrugged.

“I don’t think they will.” He smiled.

“Plus, if you think I’m a guy now, you should watch me eat. I bet I eat more than you.” I smiled betting him.

“Really? You look like you eat what a 6th grader eats.” He looked at my flat stomach.

“You’ll see at lunch. You want to bet?” I smirked. I loved bets, they were awesome. Especially when you knew you were going to win.

“You’re on. Five bucks says I can eat more than you.” He smirked, thinking he was going to win.

“You’re on.” He was going to be sadly mistaken.

“You know I hate taking your money but you’ll have to learn not to bet on stuff like that.” He smiled as we turned into the school.

“This will be the easiest five bucks I’ve ever made.” I smiled getting out of the car. Everyone was looking this way. I’m getting used to it but I was seriously thinking about flipping a few off.

“Come on, let’s go introduce you to the guys.” He smiled walking next to me.

“Ok. I hate when people stare, don’t they have anything else to look at?”  asked rolling my eyes.

“You want to give them something to stare at?” He asked offering his hand.

“What the hell.” I took I and we walked. Now, I know everyone was staring but I looked ahead and kept my head up. We made it to who I’m guessing was the guys.

“Hey, guys. This is the new girl and my new girlfriend, Danielle.” He looked at me, seeing if I’d object. I didn’t.

“Hey, guys.” I smiled.

“Hey, I remember you. You’re that girl her stood up to Priscilla. That was pretty cool.” That guy smirked.

“Yup, that was me. She tried to talk behind my back, you got something to say to me, say it to my face.” I shrugged it off like it was nothing. That made a laugh go around. I’m used to these kind of guys, they’re who I usually hang out with.

“Have you ever been in a fight? Could you even tackle a fly?” This other guy who looked nice, asked laughing.

“I’ve been in a few fights. I may be small but I can throw a pretty good punch.” I bragged a little. It was true though.

“Oh, yeah?” The biggest guy there walked up to me.

“Yup.” I popped the ‘p’ and smiled.

“Then hit me.” He pointed to his stomach which I already knew had abs under it.

“Fine.” I smiled. How many girls could say they punched the toughest guy at school? I reared my fist back and drilled him hard in the stomach. I heard him suck in a breath. I smiled.

“Not bad for a girl. I might even have a bruise.” He congratulated me.

“Thanks. If you’re really wanting to get hurt, I could always aim lower.” I said in a sugar-sweet voice and had a fake innocent smile on.

“Ha-ha, real funny. Don’t even think about it.” He smiled back at me. This guy was like 6’3’’ and very broad but he looked harmless, at least to me.