12: homecoming part 3

"Alright boys you're all lucky I planned this thing, so you may want some time to warm up or whatever so just wait in the boy's locker room where no one can see you while I sort out some things. I'll text you when I need you out." I order the boys.

"Alright got it thank you so much for this Des." Daniel says before grabbing the rest of the boys and running inside the locker room I just showed him to.

"Destiny?" I begin to walk away but turn around the now familiar voice call after me.

"Hey Zach what do you need, forgot hair spray or something?" I ask knowing what he was probably going to ask just deciding to not talk about it for as long as possible.

"No, I just want to talk to you." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly . Suddenly my blood begins to boil, then my rage over fills and pours out of me.

"What do you want to talk about ? Huh Zachary maybe the way after you said we would text and that you had such a good time yet the only contact we've had since then is you apologizing after JACK TOOK YOUR PHONE? You really want to talk about that, because I will gladly tell you what a grade A douche you are for it." I scream at it struggling to not let out the tears of frustration and ruin my makeup.

"Look I screwed up I know just please hear me out." Zach pleads sounding somewhat desperate.

"You know what yeah you did screw up, big. But I have to go set something up for my best friend who somehow managed to find a guy who says he cares then actually does. I'll see you later Zach." I tell him on the verge of tears all my emotions flooding the place.

"Des please don't be this was." Zach pleads grabbing my arm trying to stop me.

"You know what you're right I don't know why I am being this way I mean it's not like the guy I have crushed on for ages finally paid a shred of attention to me to just ignore me" I look at him nothing but fury in my face.

"Wait, you like me?" he asks looking confused

"Yes, jesus isn't it obvious I like you Zach like a lot even through the hell you put me through but obviously the feelings not mutual" I half scream at him suddenly feeling extremely vulnerable.

Suddenly Zach pulls me into him and crashes his lips into mine. After awhile of hesitation and trying to resist trying to convince myself he's not good for me I begin to kiss back giving in the the temptation.

"I am so sorry I never want to hurt you." He whispers against my lips.

"Can you not make me pissed at you for two seconds and just kiss me." I whisper back moving my hands up to play with his hair.

"I would want nothing more." He places his hands on my waist and leads us to a wall for me to lean against as we deepen the kiss to a full on make out session.

In that moment I couldn't help but maybe I could be truly happy and maybe just maybe this gorgeous hazel eyed boy will be the one to do it.

~+~+~+~+~+~+

I finish up setting everything for the boys and peek on the other side of the stage to find Lia talking to our friend Zoey probably complaining about me.

"Alright boys you ready to make my friend not hate me." I ask turning to the group of famous boy band members. Wow never thought I'd say that.

"We won't let you down Des, you either Daniel" Jack says with a laugh teasing Daniel.

"Alright then I guess it's up to me to present you." I smile at then and begin to walk towards the stage before an arm grabs me and pulls me back.

"Hey when you're done wait on the side so I could walk down with you when I'm done." Zach whispers in my ear with a captivating smile. I smile back and nod .

"Good luck." I give him a good luck peck on the cheek and walk away with a sly smile on my face before going to present them.

I could so get used to this.

"Ladies and Gentlemen it is my honor to be here to announce my good friends, put your hands together for Why Don't We !" I cheer and move out of the way when the boys are coming on stage I do however stay on the other side of backstage. I smile at Lia who is looking at me with a shocked face yet with a grin playing on her lips.

The boys begin to sing Photograph by Ed Sheeran the whole time Zach was stealing not so sneaky glances at me. Once they finish that song all the boys leave except for Daniel who calls Lia over to him. On the way down Zach stops me and joins our hands.

"May I have this dance gorgeous?" He asks me once we reach the other people dancing.

"I would like nothing better." I answer back with a large grin.

The only word I can find to describe this night is perfection as we danced and joked until the sun rose, the company of each other and our closest friends being the greatest feeling either of us has ever felt.

Okay I'm about to drop a bomb on y'all I hate to say it but for now this is the end of the book.

I wanted for it to be short and sweet and I don't really have any other idea so there might be more in the future if I get inspired but for now I hope you enjoyed