Never Apart

One Year Later
8:02a.m

Toya POV

I woke up not seeing August next to me, I got up took a shower brushed my teeth, and got dressed.
I went downstairs to see the twins in there play pen,
"Good morning my babies" I said to both of them and kissed both there foreheads.
The twins are talking a little bit and are walking around the place when they feel like.
Were in December, for the twins birthday we took them to Disneyland and bought them their own toy cars that they actually can sit in it and drive it.
Armani has a BMW and Antwan has a Bentley, they both are turning young men on me.
August spoils them a lot and I don't mind pampering my boys, lately Aug been saying he's gonna need a pair of girls in the house, and I was like ohh OK you gonna carry them in your tummy and he laughed.
But seriously I wasn't kidding, it took me two months to get back in shape after I had the twins.
Both our fame has even been higher cause we put twins in the media, their own Fb,IG, and Twitter account.
Lately Aug has been closer like close as he has never been before.
I think he misses the twins being young babies but instead they getting old😂.
I didn't see Aug in the living room "where's daddy" I asked the twins
"Kit..chin" Antwan said.
"OK" I said and got up and walked to the kitchen to see Aug making breakfast with no shirt.
He had got some more tatts but mostly in his back.
I walked over and wrapped my arms around in his lower back.
I'm extremely short compared to Aug I stopped growing since I turned 16 like fr😂.
"Morning babe" I said and he looked down on me and smiled
"Morning beautiful" he said and I smiled back at him.
It looked as if something is wrong with him.
"You alright beb" I asked slowly letting go of him.
"A lil bit just tired" he said turning to face me.
"OK so you go lie down and I'll finish breakfast Ok" I said and he kissed my forehead.
"Beb your a keeper" he said walking out
"Boy you ain got a choice" I said and I heard him laughed.
After I finished making breakfast and we all ate. Aug decided we should go somewhere as an family, well actually he means like the park or somewhere were we can just be normal people living a normal life.
Anyways I did my hygiene stuff and got dressed and also got the boys ready too.
Aug got dressed and we left for the park let's just hope they aren't no crazy ass fans there or paparazzi.