A/N Of Appreciation

👑TP here👑

Cancer - A serious disease in which a harmful growth forms in the body.

💫
I know I know this author note is way too quick.
Well I wanted to take the time out to acknowledged august sister and the mother of his three nieces.

Well she was diagnosed with cancer, and she has lost a lot of hair.
I took the time out to put this in the book to show my appreciation, she's a very sweet, humble and nice person and any body that knows her, knows she loves her hair.
We should let her know, all us here, well my wattpad babies have her in our heart and in out prayers as she battle this illness as god continue to bless her and let his angels guide over her.

         🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
            A moment of silence

'Our father who hart in heaven hollowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be down on earth as it is in heaven, gives us this day our daily bread as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, for thy is the kingdom the power and the glory for ever and ever, Amen'

Keep on giving My Crush On August Alsina some more love, and check out Players Play and Emoji Love (All August Alsina Stories)

Remember to :

Like👇
Vote👇
Comment 👇