Club After Party

Lotoya POV

I was spending the night at august house. He asked me to and not like I wasn't gonna say no lol... After we reached at his house he came out from the car and came and opened the car door for me. We then went up to the house door, he opened it and we both went in, he closed the door holding on to my hands walking towards the couch sitting down, and pulling me in his lap. He looked dead into my eyes and kissed me and I gave in.
About 20minutes later I was in his lap facing him, and I rapped my legs around him. Our kiss got deeper and he then lift me up, and brought me upstairs lay me on the bed gently sliding up my dress. He then start kissing on my neck, leaving tiny hickies on my neck.
He then slipped my dress off and I took off his shirt, he kissed me from my neck going all the way down to tummy and came back up, start kissing me back on my lips.
No other guy have ever made me felt like this, his touch is soft and smooth, his kisses are magical. I ain't gonna lie I love it, could it get better than this.
After we finished kissing we just stared in each other eyes and lost deeply into thoughts.

August POV

A nigga ain't gonna lie, am falling for ma lil shawty. 
Kissing her is amazing, her body is smooth, every touch makes my finger tips feel light, her lips are sweet. What am I saying?  A nigga just happy to have her in my life even though I've never been the jealous type a guy, but I want her to my self I can't lie,i know we ain't on no one on one thing, but it should change, and amma change it, she's mine, mine only.
Wonder what her pretty ass is thinking about??
As she looks in to my eyes.
"What yo thinking about ma?" I asked
"You" she said
"What about me sexy"I said getting off her laying on my side.
"How I ended up getting you in my life" as she turn over on her side facing me.
I smiled "well am the lucky one, cause your the best thing that has ever happen in my life" I said and pulling her closer
"Really, you don't even know me like that yet" she said
I smirked " yes your are, and even though I don't know you like that, we'll take it step by step" I said folding our fingers together
She smiled "OK " she said
"Yea baby " I said and she looked at me shock
"Get use to it baby girl" I then added, she smiled and looked dead into my eyes
"You should get some sleep" I said and kissed her forehead pulling up the cover and pulling her in.

Trey POV

After me and sue left the club we went to my house, she didn't have a problem with it. It's summer the girls parents are hardly never around, so they just kind a go out and fun, which tonight is one of those nights.
When we pulled up at my house, came out went inside. She was sitting on the couch and I sat next to her, well she kind a look nervous.
"Why you looking so nervous? "
"Am not" she said looking up on me smiling weakly
"Yo sure ma" I said
"Yea am sure?" She said
I held on to her hands getting up, and she got up as well and we both walked upstairs. We went in my room and I sat on the bed and pulling her between my legs. She looked scared, ion even know why, anyways I held her chin up, looking on her sweet pink lips and kissed her. After a few minutes she gave in. She slipped her legs around me and I lay on my back just enjoying the moment.

*25minutes later*

she pulled away, I looked at her like are you serious right now.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"Nothing" she said
"Sue what's up" I asked again
"Nothing" she said again
I sighed a lil bit "OK" I said as I eased her off getting up and taking off my shirt. I went in my closet and got changed in some sweats and a T-shirt,I came out seeing her crying.
"Hold up, hold up, why are you crying baby " I said
"Nothing" she said
"Baby! Tell me" I said
She looked dead into my eyes and sniffed
"Trey I'm a virgin and I thought you wanted to" she said
"Hell no"I said cutting her off
"Baby your way too young and you can't handle this aitte" I said
"It's that yk" she said
"Yes! It's that big" I said
She smiled, ain't gonna lie am starting to really like this girl more than ever and am not ready to take her virginity it's priceless and she young anyways she couldn't handle it. "Come go change in one of my shirts and lets to bed" I said , she did that and came back in the room and we got comfy on the bed and went to sleep.

Chris POV

Me and nia left the club we went to my house. Nia hold me down a swear,we kissed a lot and, rubbing each others body, and I loved it. We lay up, and chat a lil bit. Our night was smooth and amazing everything was perfect.
But no sex tho, like I want too tho but she too young and I ain't wanna end up in prison ya heard?.