"Geez mr moody." I said and walked out.

"Baby boo!" She scared me.

"Aish," I looked at her.

"Can I borrow some money? It's not much, just 6,000won." She put her hands out.

"Why do you need to much money for?" I looked at her relentless of giving her my money.

"Can't I just borrow money to go shopping for myself? I have to maintain myself for my baby boo you know?" She looked at me.

"Fine." I gave her 6,000won. There goes my allowance for the next few months. I sighed at the sight of my empty wallet.

"Thank you." She said and ran off.

"Jimin," I went back into the hideout.

"What." He looked at me.

"How do I break up with Yoona without breaking her heart?" I wanted advice.

"Without breaking her heart? She has no heart. I suggest you to straight up say 'let's break up' and then ignore her for the rest of your life." He smiled. Wow you're evil. I just can't afford to be with Yoona anymore. Literally can't afford it.

"I don't know why I even asked for your advice." I made a 'What the hell' face and walked out.

"I wonder where they went for their date." I mumbled as I walked along the lockers. I stopped in front of a locker. Should I open it? But it's against the rules if I do that... and she'll hate me if I do... Oh well, guess I really have to open it. I opened her locker and saw everything inside. Her books and stuff were all arranged properly. On her locker door there were pictures sticking on it. It was filled with photos of her when she was young with her family and of Wanna One along with us. She really do love us... I noticed a single photo all by itself lying flat on the floor. It must've dropped. It said Crush behind it. Her crush? So if I flip over the photo, I would be able to see who her crush is? I looked at the photo.

"Taehyung!!" Someone shouted my name. I jumped backwards a little and lifted my head which caused me to hit my head on the locker door.

"Ouch." I rubbed my head.

"What are you doing?" She came.

"O-oh, Min Hye ah, uhhh." She ran over and took the photo on the floor.

"Did you flip this over?" She looked at me.

"No." But I wish I did.

"Good." She sighed and put it back.

"Don't ever open my locker without my permission again." She hit me with a book.

"Fine fine. Who's the person in that photo anyways?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh the photo you almost flipped over? Of course it is Yoongi Oppa." She said.

"Then why can't I see it?" I was starting to doubt her since she was looking around.

"Because it's a secret between Yoongi Oppa and I that others can't know." She winked at me and ran off.

"What were you both talking about?" Suga hyung sneaked up on me.

"Oh, nothing. Why are you guys back so early?"

"Jin hyung caught us and told us to go back home instead of play around." He sounded irritated. He went off to the hideout and I left.

*Beep Beep*

Jin👩🏻‍🍳👸🏻: Emergency!! All the boys, come back now!! And don't tell Min Hye. Don't let her come back either.

J-Hope🌞🐴: What's the problem?!

Suga🧠🐢: Why can't I tell Min Hye?!

Taehyung👾👽: What's going on?! What's the emergency?

Jimin🐱🐶: What should we tell Min Hye?

JungKook🐰🍪: What did hyung do again?

Rapmon☠️👹: IS TODAY THE DAY YOU GIVE BIRTH?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Jin👩🏻‍🍳👸🏻: What the hell... no!! Just come back and I'll explain. Tell Min Hye that we have to run and errand she can't come along to.

I ran to the car and tried to get in. Oh shit, Min Hye has the keys... I saw Suga hyung nearby so I ran to him as fast as I could.

"SUGA HYUNG!!!" I shout out hoping he would hear me. He looked at me confused.

"Give me a ride please..." I panted.

"Fine, get in." I got in and he drive off.

"Do you think he really is giving birth?" I looked at Suga hyung.

"I don't know, maybe. You never know, he might actually be a girl in disguise." Suga hyung shrugged his shoulders. We got back home and I ran in as fast as I could.

"What's the emergency?!" I slammed the door opened. Everyone was sitting on the couch.

"Did I miss anything?" Jimin came from behind.

"No, just in time. Come in and sit." Jin hyung called us three in.

"What's this all about?" J-Hope looked serious.

"Something's happening on Thursday." He smiled.

[A/N] Yo~ short chapter, I know. I'll write another chapter soon but no guarantee that it'll be posted. 😛 hope you enjoyed this chapter. 🤗🤗

Kim Taehyung 😍😍