Chapter 20: First Date

Começar do início

"Oh my god! Jinyoung!" Jackson gasped.

"I'm kidding. He's my brother. No incest," Jinyoung pretended to puke on the side.

"Baekhyun said Sehun had a big dick. I wished I was Baekhyun," Mark looked over at Jackson. Jackson glared at the road ahead of him.

Jinyoung turned his head back a little, watching Jaebum.

He had his earphones in, and looking out the window.

Jinyoung ignored Mark complains towards Jackson and leaned back into Jaebum's chest.

"Are you okay?" Jinyoung asked.

"Huh?" Jaebum took out his earbuds, and looked at Jinyoung.

"Are you okay?" Jinyoung repeated.

"Oh yeah! Don't worry! Have fun with your friends," Jaebum smiled.

"Yeah, but we don't even talk about anything. How are we supposed to date like that?" Jinyoung laced his fingers into Jaebum's.

"I... I don't know. Not much experience," Jaebum hummed.

"But you dated Youngjae," Jinyoung looked at their fingers.

"I know. What if we go out with just us two, and not those idiots one day?" Jaebum asked.

"You still have to bring me to meet my dad," Jinyoung laughed.

"Yeah," Jaebum kissed Jinyoung's for head.

~~~

The four got to the amusement park and stayed together.

"What should we go on first?" Jaebum was still holding onto Jinyoung's hand.

"Well, Jinyoung hates the rollercoaster-" Jackson started.

"That's unfair!" Mark whined.

"We can go on," Jinyoung smiled. He didn't want to stop the three from having fun.

"Well you have to be having fun so-" Jaebum was worried.

"Its okay, don't worry!" Jinyoung smiles to cover up the fear.

"Okay! Let's go on this ride!" Jackson dragged the others to a random ride.

Jinyoung let go of Jaebum's hand and pressed his hands together.

"Are you sure you wanna go on this?" Jaebum asked Jinyoung.

"Y-yeah, I'll be fine," Jinyoung's voice was shaky and scared Jaebum.

"Mark, Jackson, why don't you guys go together? Jinyoung and I will go do something else," Jaebum pulled Jinyoung out of the lone before he could protest.

"Jaebum, you can go with them, don't worry about me," Jinyoung muttered. Jaebum hugged Jinyoung once they were alone.

"Yeah but I would be a shitty boyfriend for letting you, a fragile glass, be alone," Jaebum kissed the top of Jinyoung's head.

"Yeah but..." Jinyoung stopped himself from speaking.

"But what?" Jaebum looked at Jinyoung.

"Nothing don't worry," Jinyoung smiled.

"Okay," Jaebum lead Jinyoung around the park before getting them both something to eat.

After a while, and it was getting dark, Jaebum decided to take Jinyoung back home.

The younger had slept all the way back on the bus, leaning on Jaebum.

Jaebum had carried the younger on his back on the walk over to the café. He noticed how light weighted the younger was. Jaebum noted to make sure to feed Jinyoung food.

After dropping off Jinyoung, Jaebum walked over to Youngjae's house.

"Jae? What do you want?" Jaebum growled as he entered the door.

"JB, you better keep that mouth of your clean, or else that little slut of yours is going to die," Youngjae appeared from a door.

...
I'm sorry. I haven't posted at all. And last night I was going to but my internet failed and it still failing. I'm sorry!!

But.. Youngjae... Omg ima flipp.

And the way Mark and Jinyoung fanboyed. *internally screaming* that's how I fangirl with my friends. XDD

Btw.... Just to warm you there might be smut soon... *smirks*

~angie❤