<1>

moon's POV

"Hey Lilly," i pause as i walk over to my boss.
"Yeah, What is it Moon?" She asks me.
"Well, i just fund out my father has fallen ill. Is it possible for me to leave early to pick up my sister so we can go see him?" I ask nicely. She frowns then nods.
"thank you so much. I owe you" i say before running out side to my car.

i just pulled into the parking lot of the cafe Elizabeth works at. I rush inside. She must be on break because she is sitting at one of the tables.
"Eli" i say as i walk up to her. She turns to look at me, she looked surprised.
"hey what you doing here?" She asks.
"we need to go, dad has fallen ill."her eyes widen.
"then why are we still here, come on" she says as she bolts out the front door to the passenger side of my car.  I get in the driver seat and pull out of the parking and onto the main road.
"so what happened?" Eli asks.
"i don't know. All mom said was that dad is very ill and that we need to get back to the house as soon as possible." I respond while still keeping a close eye on the road.
"woah! Sis! Watch that car!" Eli yells as a car pulls out and starts to drive in the opposite direction. He was headed strait towards us.
"Eli! Hold on!" I yell as i form a water shield around us. Then the world around us seemed to just vanish.