beta

"Sunhee sit next to me"

Sunhee looked up, clutching her suitcase to her side. She revolted the boy inviting her, gulping and looking around for help.

"It's ok, you can sit-"

"My lady wants to sit next to me, you insolent baboon. Scatter"

Chanyeol looked to Sunhee who smiled weakly, putting her suitcase in the compartment and sitting next to Chanhyuk. He smiled slyly, patting her head and looking out the window. Sunhee scorned herself, looking across the aisle to Chanyeol who was sat alone.

"Why didn't I just sit next to him?"

"What honey?"

Sunhee looked up, seeing Chanhyuk peering down on her with a sour look.

"Nothing, just cold"

The boy hummed, wrapping his bomber jacket more around himself. Sunhee sighed, knowing he wasn't what everyone thought he was.. everyone except Chanyeol.

As the plane's engine rumbled Sunhee gripped the armrests, trying to calm herself and looking out of the window. Chanhyuk was already asleep next to her and he'd pulled his jacket over his face to block the light.

After the stewards checked everyone's seatbelts the plane began to move and all the air in Sunhee's body escaped. She was overtaken by the feeling of being trapped and her seatbelt seemed to tighten around her waist as they moved along the runway. Her eyes looked for an exit and she desperately gasped for breath, pushing her arms to the sides in a search for help.

A hand suddenly clasped her wrist, pushing her arm to the side and Sunhee's eyes darted to the boy next to her. Chanyeol was staring back at her, smiling reassuringly as he tried to hide his worry.

His hand moved down to meet hers, wrapping around her fingers and Sunhee squeezed it in fear as the plane thrust her backwards. As the plane flew into the air, Sunhee's eyes didn't leave Chanyeol's and he rubbed her hand with his thumb.

Her breathing slowed down as the plane levelled out and a tear escaped her eyes as the seatbelt sign turned off. Chanyeol didn't loosen his grip and continued to hold her hand as the plane moved forward, stretching out to wipe the tears from her face.

The flight was about thirteen hours and Sunhee knew that she would soon have to let go. A steward rushed down the aisle, pushing their hands apart as he ran past and Sunhee clasped her hands together.

Chanyeol sat watching her with a kind smile and after a few hours Sunhee fell asleep whilst trying to fight off her fear. He placed her arm back on the armrest before resting his head on his seat, joining Sunhee in her slumber and when they woke up the plane was about to land.

His hand immediately reached for hers as he was awoke from his sleep and he clung onto it as they plane began to land. It was quite a smooth landing so Sunhee wasn't too scared but she still held onto his hand, turning to Chanhyuk who was still fast asleep.

---

"Come on my lady...go inside"

Sunhee stared in awe at the house around her.

The entrance was large with tall arches which hung over their heads. The floor had a marble pattern and two huge sofas were placed at one end of the room, positioned underneath a large picture of a sunset.

At the other end there was a open plan kitchen with an island table surrounded by stools. A wooden table sat a few meters away and padded seats were dotted around, a vase placed in the centre.

"So we'll be using this room and Chanmin will be using that one over there"

Mr Park announced, pointing at the bedrooms on the far side of the apartment.

"So Chanyeol can use that one and Chanhyuk and Sunhee can share"

Mrs Park announced, giggling with Sunhee's mum as they saw Chanhyuk smile widely next to her.

"What?" Sunhee muttered, looking at the women in complete shock.

"You'll be married eventually so sharing now won't hurt"

Sunhee stared in disbelief, glancing to the side at Chanhyuk who couldn't hide his happiness about the situation. She searched for an escape plan but nothing would come to her mind and everyone began leaving the room. Her eyes met Chanyeol's but he turned away and grabbed his suitcase, slamming the door to his room and leaving the pair alone.

"Come one then" Chanhyuk yelled as he walked over to the door.

Sunhee grabbed her suitcase and rushed towards him, almost hitting her head on the door as it slammed in her face. She sighed impatiently, pushing open the door as she walked to her death.

---

Byunfair: Hey guys, I wrote this chapter whilst  hoebai  was taking pictures for Instagram. Skype wouldn't work, and she started playing some weird music too. It was a strange experience.... Thanks for reading :D