Demons & Angels - Virgil & Patton

Comincia dall'inizio

Patton nodded and jumped down, rolling around on the grass and giggling. "I've never been on your side before!" He exclaimed, jumping up. "It's not much different..." he concluded, bounding up to Virgil who backed away. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you! I don't hurt people" he smiled, flapping his pure white wings a few times.

Virgil didn't trust him fully but for now he talked to the Angel without worrying too much. Eventually, they had to leave. Patton jumped back to his side and waved goodbye before flying away over the land, Virgil watched him go and sighed.

"Angels..."

The next day Patton went back, he didn't expect to see the Demon there but when he did his eyes lit up and he flew down, landing next to the relaxing Demon.

"Jeez!" Virgil jumped, crawling away. "Warn a dude first!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Patton titled his head, kneeling next to the Demon. "You're hurt again...who's doing this?" Virgil flinched away from his touch, sealing his lips. Patton dropped his bag and tended to his cuts once more, being the Dad Virgil never had.

"Thanks..." he muttered, leaning on the fence with his legs drawn to his chest. "It's okay, kiddo! I'm Patton" the Angel giggled, putting away his things and holding a hand out for him to shake.

"Virgil...people call me Verge" he replied, shaking his warm hand loosely.

Like yesterday the two opposites talked and talked, hours passed and none realised the time until it began to get dark. They talked about anything and everything, feeling like they knew each other for years.

"I'll see you tomorrow! And if someone hurts you again, I'll...take care of them, okay?" Patton smiled reassuringly, kissing the Demons head before flying away.

"Heh..." Virgil blushed, he never knew what it was like to be cared for...

It's nice.

"Who hurt you?" Patton held Virgil close, the Demon let out shaky breaths clutching onto his new Father-like friend. "My..the..bullies" Virgil managed, too tired to do anything. Frowning in worry and anger Patton kissed his head and brought out his phone, texting a friend he knew would help out.

Pattons never killed someone, he finds it horrible but to protect his new friend he would get his friend to kill whoever hurt his bean.

Ten minutes later an Angel landed next to Patton and Virgil, he was tall and wore brightly coloured clothes, his wings larger than Pattons and Virgils.

"Where are those Demons that dared hurt your friend!" He declared, looking at Patton. He didn't mind his best friend was befriending a Demon, he thought it was progress for world peace.

"Who's that?" Virgil whispered. "He's my friend! Roman! He wants to...tell off the people who hurt you!"

"Oh.." Virgil paused, "in that case" he sat up and took out his phone, showing a picture of the five Demons that terrorise mostly everyone. A sword appearing in hand Roman scanned the land, eyes narrowing. "I'll be back" Roman winked to his friend, flying off into the distance.

Between borders was miles of unused land before any civilisation but Angels could track people down, Roman instantly knowing where the five Demons were.

"Now you'll never get hurt again!" Patton grinned, Virgil smiled slightly in return.

"Thanks..."

"No problem!"

Thanks for the request!

GUYS I GOT THE FOUR SHIRTS CORRESPONDING TO EACH SIDE

THEY'RE SO COOL

 LOL I HATE MYSELF

LOL I HATE MYSELF