2

After some 15 minutes of driving, we arrived at Bips cafe. Jimin and jungkook entered first as I parked the car in the parking area. I was feeling nervous and hesitated to go in, was not sure how will my heart react seeing her again. I knew it will hurt but that's the reality and I have to face it and except it. And jimin is right I have to move on the sooner the better.

I opened the glass door and walked in as sweet and warm smell of coffee and taste food welcomed me. The cafe had very few customers, as not everyone is allowed to come here and also it was quite late at night.

I saw jungkook and jimin sitting at the table at the corner, already checking the menu card.

"Aishh muscle pig kookie" I said looking at jungkook who was staring at the menu card with starving eyes reading the list out loud..

"Hyung I want to try Namja ramen and Neogori ramen" jungkook announced his order as soon as waiter came over to our table..

"One Neogori ramen for me too and is chief Kim aara here tonight?" Jimin gave his food order and then suddenly asked for her, roaming his eyes around the kitchen door.

My heart suddenly beated so fast in side me rib cage like it was trying to run away..

"Ne, she is the manager for tonight, I'll call her for you, ahh do you want to order anything else?" Waiter replied after writing jungkook and Jimin's order and looked at me..

"No, thanks" jimin spoke and the waiter left after bowing..

"Yaa jimin ah why are you suddenly asking for her and why you did not order for me" I retorted glaring at jimin who was laughing softly.

"I thought you are not hungry hyung" jungkook said showing his Bunny teeth giggling more.

"If I am here then ofcourse I will eat my free Wang Ram...." My tongue got jammed inside my mouth, as my brain stopped working cause my heart stopped pumping when my eyes saw her again. Casually walking close to our table looking as smart as before,
looking as Beautiful as always even though I have only seen her twice before but I can bet she would always look pretty and that same cute smile like his father mr. Han..

"Who is talking about Wang Ramen.. ohhh Kim Taehyung ssi.. aanyeonghaseyo" she said and bowed when she noticed me. My heart beat went dramatically slow liking I am living on some life support system, I bearly managed to bow back with a weak smile on my lips.

"Aara ssi annyeong, we ordered our food but not for him" Jimin said, pointing at me.

"Aah sure sure, Wang Ramen for Kim Taehyung ssi" nodding, she said, giving a warm smile in this cold winter night..

"She remembered" I muttered, getting a chuckle from jimin and heard jungkook making an AWW sound cutely at the background as she started walking to the kitchen..

"Unnie can I get 6 Wang ramen too" We all turned our heads to our to the right when a deep yet cute voice ordered the same exact Wang Ramen as mine loudly earning every one's attention from the room.

Three bottles of soju and few empty bowls of ramen and chicken on the messy table with two girls glaring into each other eyes like having some eyes staring competition and two girls looking at them with jaw dropped.

"Nayae are you sure you can eat three more bowls of Wang Ramen"

😂🙏💕 mianhae
If you see what I did 😏