iv

"let's say cheers for our new member,kim jinhee."shouted hoseok toasting the wine.

"cheers!"

"so,we need to know you since we're going to be working with for a long time.so,tell us about you."said namjoon.

"um..my name is k--"i was cut of by jimin."we didn't ask your name because we  know your name,say something other than your pretty name."he said.

"i am  20 years old."i said."then,you're the same age as jungkook.when is your birthday?"asked taehyung.

"october 22."i said."you are younger than jungkook.now,jungkook has a little sister."said hoseok."next?"asked namjoon."i studied at seoul of performing arts."i said and they all looked at jungkook.

"don't you know her?"askes jin from jungkook."no,i mean i was busy with my career."he said."wow.our kookie is so innocent guy."said taehyung and winked at jungkook.

"hyung,you know what i mean."pouted jungkook."really?what did you mean,jungkook-ah?"asked taehyung smirking."hyung!"yelled jungkook.

"can you two just shut up?"asked yoongi.and the two maknaes sat down and looked at me."tell us more,jinhee."said jin.

"i have one younger brother and a father and a mother."i said and they all looked at me and laughed.

"why?"i asked."you are a pabo,jinhee-ah."said taehyung smiling."how can i be a pabo?" i asked confused. "nothing.anyway,let's cheer for this pabo again."shouted hoseok.

and we all talked and talked till their manager came that they should go back.they looked so sad and wanted to  stay but the manager told them that they have to make plans for their new comeback.

"see you later, jinhee." cried jimin and they all went.i looked at jungkook to staring at me and i just stared at me.

i hope he won't ask me any questions of what happened cause i don't anyone to know.

i went to my office and collected my stuff when someone knocked the door."come in."i said and it was mr.seo.

" yes, mr.seo?"i asked looking at him." i know you have to go now but can you do me a favour? "he asked."yeah,of course." i said."i want you to stay as bts manager for today cause their manager has got some family problems, so..they need someone so... "

"it's okay, i mean it's only for today, isn't it?" i asked. "thank you, ms.kim.i asked you cause you know them and they know you, so thank you once again."he bowed."it's my pleasure, mr. seo."i said and bowed.

"you can come with me to bts practice room."he said and we both went to bts practice room.

"5.6.7.8 turn right, one foot to the chest and turn and shake your hands a bit."jimin was teaching the guys.

mr.seo clapped his hands," guys, taewoon has got some problems and since i can't be with you i told ms.kim to stay with you this night.is it alright? "

"yes, mr.seo" they all said and mr.seo nodded at me and went out of the room."omg.you're here again."said hoseok." yeah. "i said.

"guys, let's start again.5.6.7.8--""can we stop for a while, i mean i want to drink some water."said jin."okay then."

all went except jungkook and taehyung.i wanted to talk to jungkook but i just couldn't.

why this has to happen on my first day?

i took a breath and went to jungkook. "can i talk to you?" i asked.he looked at me and nodded."whatever happened earlier--""i won't tell anyone. "he said and drank some water. " thank you so much."i said.

" but tell me one thing, why is it that person is after you? "he asked."i can't tell you, i'm sorry."i said."i want to know."he asked."why?i asked.

" because he's someone that i care about,ms.kim."

" what are you two talking about?"