Chapter 1

Normal POV:

"No... It's not enough! I'm going to be the next symbol of peace... I'm going to tell everyone that I am here! I'm going... To be like All Might! " Izuku mumbled to himself as he fell hard on the floor, breathless after running more than 50 laps around the town.

"This... Is not enough! "

"Young Midoriya. You shouldn't push yourself too hard. Go home and rest. "

"All Might! Why are you here? "

All Might ignored his question and picked him off the floor, softly pushing him forward.

"Go home and rest, young Midoriya. "

Izuku nodded silently and trudged home, thinking about how weak and worthless he was.

"Midoriya Izuku... "

Izuku halted his steps in shock. He knew that voice all too well. A dark warp gate slowly opened behind him, while four fingers slowly enclosed around his throat.

"Shi-shigaraki Tomura! What do you want? " Cold sweat trickled down Izuku's forehead and true fear clouded his eyes.

"Come with me... " Izuku's eyes widened. What was going to happen? Why is he doing this? What does he want?

"Like...hell I will! " Izuku trashed around, hands gripping the four fingers restricting him.

"Don't even try struggling. " Tomura whispered into his ear and used his free hand to punch Izuku's gut, sending an electrifying feeling through his body.

"5%... Detroit smash! " Ignoring the pain, Izuku raised his right fist despite the advice from his doctor, that if he continued using his quirk and putting pressure on his arm, it might become paralyzed.

A surprisingly strong force swept Tomura away from Izuku.

"Ouch... That hurt... " at this moment, Tomura had really wanted to just end Izuku's life. But he was important... For their league.

Izuku turned around and looked at Tomura, then his right fist. It broke. He still hadn't had a good control on it. He sighed, utterly disappointed, ignoring the burning pain in his right arm.

"Toga... Do it. "

"Kyaa! Yes, To-mu-ra! Deku-chan! Here I com-eeeee! " Toga leaped from an alley and pulled out a normal-sized knife, pushing it into Izuku's back, impaling his flesh.

Pain coursed through Izuku's body. His eyes widened and he slowly turned his head around, looking at his attacker. The sharp metal object moved around violently, before making its leave, blood splattering everywhere. Izuku's body went limp, falling to the hard concrete ground.

"Squeeee! I love beaten up and bloody boys! " Toga blushed crazily, her free hand touching her face.

"Was... This how it feels to be stabbed? No... I can't just... I need to fight back... " Izuku thought helplessly, black dots dotting his vision, while Tomura stepped forward and pulled him by his hair, into the warp gate. Toga followed behind, staring at the bloody mess they made, wondering if it was fine to not clean up. A bloody trail followed its way into the warp gate.

A sound rang at the scene, coming from a fallen mobile phone. Izuku's mother was worried, it was already 7pm in the evening and Izuku has yet reached home.