Chapter 8: Hold Me Tight

Start from the beginning

(3rd person POV)
"Why are they so scared just now?" Inoo asked.

"Probably because we messed with the wrong person." Matsujun pointed to the pissed off Suga.

— 1 hour later—

(Y/N's POV)
I know I shouldn't push myself but I just need to get my keys from that suitcase so I might as well sprint to the school. The landlady would be so mad if I don't get to the dorms back on time too!

When I arrived at the classroom, I can faintly hear some guy singing. From what I can understand, it seems like he was singing in Korean. I was about to step inside and check who was singing so beautifully but I stopped and tried to understand what he was singing.

"Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that"

I hid behind the door and tears just streamed down my cheeks. I wanted to listen more but he stopped singing and I hear the footsteps coming closer to where I was standing. I didn't know what to do and before I could step inside the classroom, I bumped into his chest. I was about to fall down but he caught my arm and pulled me back up.

I looked up and was shocked to see that it was Jimin who was singing!

"Jimin-kun?!"
"(Y/N)?" As soon as he recognized me, he let go off my arm and I saw that his ears were kinda red.

"What are you doing in the tradi-arts department, Jimin?" I asked.

"I was hoping to see you here and look! I did bump into you!" He smiled so happily until his eyes were no longer visible.

As Jimin kept staring at me, I unconsciously remembered Arisa and Nina's teasing earlier. He's probably interested in you, (Y/N)-chan! I shook my head to clear those unnecessary thoughts and I heard Jimin faintly say, "she's soo cute!"

I looked at him and I think he realized that I heard him so he got flustered and tried to hide himself from me by crossing his arms in front of his face.

I just laughed it off because in my mind I thought that he was the cute one. "Oh I need to get my room keys from my suitcase, so excuse me..." I sneaked past him.

"Oh wait—" he tried to stop me from going to my desk. I saw there was a sketch of a smiling girl with long hair. From the strokes of the lines, I can see that it was drawn with a lot of care and gentleness. The picture emphasized the girl's smile and as I looked closely, I saw that it kind of resembled me!

"Waah! This is so good!" I held up the drawing to try and admire it more. Before I could take a picture of it, Jimin snatched it from me, looking shy with his whole face getting redder.

"Just to make it clear, I-I... I didn't draw this because I was thinking about you the whole day! I just wanted to try drawing something beautiful and your face just popped out okay?" Jimin hurriedly replied while trying to hide the drawing behind him.

Tsundere? I thought.

"Well, I do admit it's a beautiful sketch but I don't think I'm the right model for that. Here let me show you who I think looks great.." I took a seat and started sketching. He tried to sneak a peek at it but I covered the paper.

Once I was done, I showed him the picture:

"This is so cool! Can I have this?" Jimin pleaded cutely

"I'm okay with it as long as you give me the sketch you're hiding." I really wanted it since no one has ever sketched me before.

Jimin hesitantly gave me the sketch and in exchange, I gave him mine. He kept admiring it and I could see that he really did appreciate it.

"Well I guess I better head back—" before I could stand up, I felt a sharp, throbbing pain on my left knee and it caused me to fall down.

Jimin was shocked and immediately asked if I was okay. I told him bits about my current condition and let him know that with a few minutes of rest I'll be better.

"I guess I can just send a message to my friends to let the landlady know I'll be late..." I started texting Arisa while Jimin sat beside me to make sure I have someone to lean on in case I needed it.

"Do you live near the dorms here as well?" Jimin asked.

"'As well?' Don't tell me you also live there?" I looked at him and he started smiling again.

"If that's the case, you should just go home with me then!" he turned away from me and motioned for me to get on his back as he'll give me a piggyback ride.

"Oh, I'm okay! Just give me a few min—" he pulled me close to his back and set my arms on his shoulders. He gently lifted me up and I was surprised by how easy it was for him to do it.

"I think you'll like this better than me carrying you in a 'princess-style hold'." he teased.

I pouted a bit which just caused him to laugh and say, "you really are cute!"

I blushed from hearing him tell me I was cute for the second time but I made sure he didn't caught my flustered expression. As we made our way down the stairs, I was hoping he wouldn't hear the sound of my heart beating fast.
Jimin was humming the same song he was singing earlier and as he carried me, he would sometimes glance my way and give me a shy grin.

I can't stop thinking about my friends' earlier teasing, "He probably likes you!"

Looking at Jimin's happy expression, I started to think, Well, I think I like him too...

—End of chapter—

I clearly don't have anything else to do during my break but be delusional. Thanks to my friend too for being as delusional as me and now we updated another chapter! We seriously laugh at each chapter but this is the only way we thought would be a good use to our fangirl minds LOL.

Well, if anyone is reading this, please do leave a comment or anything if you're enjoying our crazy fic! (*'꒳'*) we love to hear your opinions on how the story is going!