"But I would." Yoongi Oppa looked at Sam.

"So is he staying with us or me?"

"Us." Jin Oppa answered right away.

"Look, we have school tomorrow so behave yourself." I took out a mattress and spred it on the floor.

"Okie dokie." He lay down.

"Why did you come here?" I asked him.

"I said it before, I just wanted to see you." He smiled.

"Huh, like I would believe that."

"Fine, I wanted to see the girls in Korea. I heard they are pretty good looking. Plus, you're good looking so I guess it's in the Korean genes?" He said.

"Racist. Not all Koreans are pretty. Like how not all Americans are hot." I smacked his head with a pillow.

"Goodnight." I switched off the light.

"Keep the light on so we can watch you." Taehyung came into the room and walked out.

"Fine." I went back to bed.

"Not too close or something might happen." Yoongi Oppa came in and dragged Sam's mattress all the wall to the opposite wall in my room.

"What the hell..." Sam looked at me confused.

"Must have something to block each other from physical contact." Jin Oppa put a bunch of soft toys in the middle of us.

"You know what? How about we all sleep in Min Hye's room for tonight." J-Hope said and they all came in right away with mattresses and pillows. Were they watching us outside?

"What are you doing?" I looked at the seven boys who were lying on the floor next to my bed.

"Ensuring your safety so go to sleep now, we have school tomorrow." Jimin said switching off the lights.

After few minutes

"I can't do this anymore. You guys snore too loud." I carried my pillows and blankets and walked out.

"Huh?" someone slowly said but I ignored and continued to make my way out of my room, trying to find an empty path so I don't step on the boys and wake them up. Still half asleep, I got into the nearest room I could find.

"This room looks familiar." My eyes were closed while I wondered into somebody's else's bedroom.

"Too hard!" I got of a bed and went to the other.

"Too soft!!" I got off the other one too. There was one left. I head towards it and stopped at his desk.

"Who is this beautiful person? How can one draw so well?" I tried to concertrate on the sketches but couldn't so I just jumped on the bed.

"Just right." I smiled to myself.

"Huh? What're you doing here?" I heard someone mumble but I was at the edge of falling into deep sleep so I didn't answer. I just snuggled in even more.

Next Day

"What the hell..." I was facing someone's chest. He was still fasten asleep in his pajamas. I moved a little to try and free myself but it only made him groan a little. I can't let him wake up, not with me in this position. He was hugging me like I was a soft toy. His legs clinging onto mine, his arms hugging me tightly, his chin was on the top of my head. I could hear his heart beating normally. Who is this? And why am I with him like this? Then I remembered I entered someone's room yesterday. He asked me why I was in his room but I didn't answer. I felt him lying next to me but I didn't care since I was almost dozing off into dreamland. This is all my fault then.... please tell me it isn't Taehyung... I moved up my head slightly. And guess what? Yup, you guessed it.