My heart will go on

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you, go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you, go on

RMS Titanic ...

Yuri Plisetsky walked through and he just saw a girl in the ship.

The ship went through and he looked on the girl.

He did have a ticket via. another person to jump into the great ship that had left the city and he had taken a moment to wonder what was she wearing. In the end, she had just had a long, yet marvelous dress.

He was a boy from the port, she was a girl from a noble family.

They later just wondered for a moment and in the same time, and he just mentioned into her. She and he looked on and upon the romantic moment, Yuri Plisetsky believed she was the most wonderful woman he met in his life.

For a boy, he learnt about her and she slowly, reluctantly, accepted him. Yuri knew her and he stated that he would protect her.

And so he hugged ...

#####

As for Haru, yes, Haru Miura, she was amazed with him.

She never heard about his name but his appearance and his honest slowly occupied her heart. Way more than she expected from her childhood friend. Overall, she didn't expect that in the ship's deck. Especially in front of her face was a boy.

She and him finally got a little moment ...

She let him hugged her ...

"What's your name?" He slowly asked.

"My name... is Haru. You ... who're you?"

"I am Yuri. You can say my name is Yuri, for friendly."

"I know ... Yuri ..."

She knew him now. When he hugged her, he posed a warm feeling on her and her body felt a similar aspect from him. She mentioned him later and her face went red, shy and remained.

She was forced to get marry with a person she didn't love. And Yuri came to her like a something. She respected him ... more than the person she was requested to engage. More ...

...

#####

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Yuri Plisetsky knew her name, now went happy and he asked Haru wherever to go with. Haru expressed she had a fear but Yuri's courage pushed her to do.

Haru went with him and he later took her into dining room, the canteen and also he and Haru witnessed the other people's reactions within a ship that running on the sea, he caused surprises.

"C'mon, Haru. We can make it."

"But ... I am bit shy ..."

"Just do it, Haru. My little butterfly ..."

He emerged as a figure for her ...

#####

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone