Chapter six

Trigger warning:  Past abuse

Walking down the narrow halls, was quite a task.  It was dimly lit to make it worse.

__________

What was worse was after 5 minuets, he was surrounded with enemy's. He could fight at least three of them, but they're 10-15 guys their. He would definitely die from them. He thought of his possibility's. "I could get Jin? No I should get someone to fight. I'll get him next. I shouldn't transport to Jungkook yet, he might have even more guys. NAMJOON I CAN GO TO NAMJOON." He waved his hands to them and disappeared.

He went to Namjoon and just as expected, he was plotting a plan to escape. Then he saw Yoongi and smiled gently. His smile faltered as he asked "Jungkook?  Where is he?  And Jin, he's in darkness, you know how he remembers his past in darkness.  We have to get him."  Yoongi didn't like bringing up the last time Jin was in darkness alone.  He responded "I'm getting Jin next then the rest.  We'll get Jungkook all of us, you don't know how many enemy's might be with Jungkook."  Namjoon agreed and they left.  Namjoon knew when they get to Jungkook Yoongi would be passed out.  He could see how pale he got when he went into darkness.

As soon as they went to Jin, he heard whimpers.  Namjoon ran to him and hugged him tight whispering sweet nothings in his ears.  Jin shakily whispered "they hit me again, why do my parents do this?  They, they hit me again."  Namjoon reassured him while caressing his hair "they're not here, okay I'm here.  I won't let anything happen to you."  Jin looked up and smiled softly, nodding while whipping away his tears. 

Next was Hoseok, he would be harder to get back.  This was Yoongis job, he always finds a way to snap him out of it. He transported them to Hoseok.

When they got their, they were met with a body laying on the ground, eyes turning white while staring with no emotions to the ceiling, and spit drooling down his jawline to his chest. Yoongi knew that if he didn't do anything soon, the bad spirits will consume him forever.

Yoongi sat down to him and rubbed the red heads chest while whispering "you know if you lose this fight with the spirits, I won't forgive you.  What about Jungkook?  He needs us, he also needs you.  C'mon, fight them.  We need you, I definitely need you."  Just then Hoseok coughed a little and his eyes were less clouded.  Yoongi smiled and continued on while rubbing his chest a little faster "yes, you're doing it.  Keep on fighting."  Hoseok
Coughed more violently, maybe getting rid of the spirits.  He jolted upwards panting hardly, looking at Yoongi then hugging him. 

Then Jimin who was afraid of closed in spaces most likely because he almost died in a airplane. Yoongi was becoming a little more sluggish. He teleported to Jimin and saw Jimin curled up like Jin.

He saw the others and smiled while getting up, a little bit shaky but nonetheless alright.

Finally Teahyung, no one really knows his fear so this'll be a surprise. They moved (teleported) their and saw something they weren't expecting what they saw.

They saw him sitting in a chair tied up, blindfolded AND had soundproof earphones. (I don't know if this is a fear or not, but I couldn't think of anything else.) Now that Namjoon thought of it, Teahyung never really was opened up about his past. Not hesitating they untied him to see a teary eyed Teahyung while shaking uncontrollably. They all helped him saying he was okay and they won't let him die.

Now comes the part where it puts Yoongi up to test. To teleport six including himself people, he knows he'll faint but that's not his problem right now. His problem is Jungkook. Is he safe?

They all teleported to Jungkook, Yoongi couldn't stay after that because he fainted. As he was falling over Jin caught him and placed him on the ground healing him so he'll have enough stamina to wake up after 10 minuets.

Teahyung and Jimin was the first to see a crouched Jungkook with his hands on his head.  Looking around, maybe he was hallucinating.  Teahyung took one step before someone saying "oh, took you long enough to get your bunny.  You want him back?  Well, the only thing I did was take away his pills and now he's their, I heard after awhile, he'll be stuck like that."  He chuckled while holding a gun to them, then was walking over to Jungkook who didn't even notice anyone's presence.  The leader of the group then pointed the gun to Jungkook's head.

_____________________________________
YAY!  I really liked this chapter.  I don't know why?  Maybe it's because I putted a lot of them through pain?  I'm not sure.  I thought maybe I should do a chapter on how it was like when they were in their fears.  I mean how Jin reacted when he was put in darkness, or how Hoseok reacted when he felt a lot of bad spirits?  Do you guys think I should do it?  Please let me know, I'm debating on it. Maybe in the next chapter?