"we'll see." he then hang up. hyunjin tightly held the phone in his hand, trying so hard to not throw it. the mixture of emotions he was feeling was unbearable, his heart ache and his mind was a mess. but the funny part was the cause of those emotions was because of one girl.

a girl he love deeply more than himself. love has no definite meaning, love itself was undefined. instead, people has their own definition of it and for hyunjin, minseo was love itself.

his feet was aching but he kept walking faster, no, more like he was already running. what if they were hurting her? what if tears were rolling down her cheeks and he was not there?

when he was already on the said area, he ignored all the dirty looks sent on his way by the two boys who were standing at the door. the place was quiet and no traces of people can be heard or seen in there. some said that the place only brought them bad luck, cases of murder were all around that place, that's why they left. not realizing that they were the reason itself.

"minseo?" he called out for her name but only a muffled scream can be heard. his eyes scanned the area hoping to find the figure of the girl. there she was, tied in a chair, her eyes were blindfolded and a handkerchief was tied on her mouth muffling her every word. hyunjin saw the bruises lingering on her skin in which he concluded, came from her poor attempt of escaping.

he was just about to make his way to the younger girl when someone held him back. he whipped his head to see who it was, a glare was sent on their way. clapping can be heard when someone came from the side.

"bravo hwang!- how are you?" hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows, he was confused. what did he do to the boy?

the guy tapped his index finger on his chin as a sigh escaped his lips. "let's take a journey back to the past hmm?"

"rihyun was your beloved sister. she was such a beautiful lady, and a brave one at that. she was fearless, she talked about chivalry as if it's the most common thing in the world!" hyunjin clenched his fist at the mention of his sister.

"ah yes, unfortunately, oh so sweet rihyun is dead."

"what do you want?" the guy pointed at himself, faking a confused look.

"me? i want revenge." hyunjin scoffed at his words. revenge for what? he grabbed the teen by his collar and looked at him straight in the eyes. the boy's eyes were screaming anger, no traces of guilt and pity can be seen and hyunjin wondered why, the guy looked like he was just the same age as him. he was too young.

"you were the reason why i grew up without a father. i was left with my prostitute of a mom!" the two boys who was holding hyunjin by his arms let him go and the guy took that as a chance to slam his against the wall.

hyunjin winced as his back made contact with the wall. he looked behind the man, minseo was struggling. looking back at him, everything started to make sense now.

"your father murdered my sister."

"oh so you remember?"

"it's funny how you're blaming everything on me when it was your own father's fault." raesung's hold on him loosened as he saw a flash of sadness on the boy's eyes.

"he was broken."

"we all are." raesung screamed in frustration as he punched hyunjin by the side of his face. hyunjin spitted the blood from his mouth and sent a punch on the older boy's stomach. raesung doubled on the floor, hyunjin was just about to kick him when the two boys from earlier grabbed him behind once again.

raesung stood up and smirk at him. he held his stomach in pain but he ignored it.

"did you know that mom went out every night fucking other boys and living her life while i was crying my heart out because dad was in prison?" a punch in the stomach.

"you and your family was the reason of my pain! i wanted to take revenge to all of you but your dad left you eh?" a kick in the knee.

"your mom locked herself in her clinic that's why i decided to let eveything out on you instead." raesung took out a knife and made a cut on hyunjin's neck.

"and then i saw you with that beautiful lady over there." hyunjin looked at her pitiful figure as he struggled on their hold. minseo had her head bowed down as if she was crying silently. he knew that she heard everything.

"what's her name again? oh minseo!" hyunjin didn't really believe in heaven and god but he prayed that he wouldn't hurt minseo. he can take all the pain but he couldn't seeing her hurt.

"what the fu-" raesung was cut off when he heard a siren from outside. the door slammed opened as 8 boys in their school uniforms and police entered the abandoned building.

the two boys broke their hold on hyunjin as they raised their hand in surrender. the other one was shaking.

"i-i swear they just blackmailed me!" the police grabbed them and said "tell it to the cops kid."

hyunjin held his stomach in pain as he stood up, he limp his way to minseo and untied her from the chair, took the blindfold and handkerchief away. due to his aching body, hyunjin fell on his knees, minseo too, kneeled in front of him and hugged him so tight.

"you're okay now." he whispered on her ear as he carressed her hair ever so gently. he smiled when he heard the voices of his friends, he noted to himself that he would thank them later and ask as to why they knew where he would go.

he felt her shoulders shook as a muffled sob left her lips. his eyes widen and he asked "am i the reason for your tears?" minseo hit him on his chest.

"yes."

"why?"

"i love you. i can't lose you." despite the bruise on his lip, he smiled ever so widely at her words.

the girl he love felt the same way.

his embraced tightened as he kissed her hair. "i love you, so much." minseo was his definition of love, minseo was his rose. he admired her for her courageness to cry, he bled because of her thorns, but he love her because of who she is, despite all the flaws.

but destiny chose to play the both of them again, just when they thought that everything was finally okay.

raesung managed to escaped from the police's grasp, he then took his gun and pointed it at the two.

"wait raesung! don't be like your father!" his friend, jeongwoong shouted at him but he was too blinded with anger.

he pulled the trigger.

- and a gunshot was heard.

-

a/n:
this is so lame, i suck
at these kind of scenes
but anw, jisung's backstory
in this series is so sad,
i almost cried (╥_╥)