The Duo: A Singer And A Rapper

Girl 1 is a famous celebrity singer while girl 2 is a famous celebrity rapper. The two are big influences so they have heard of each other, besides many fans of both have expressed their need of a collab on social media. Girl 1 has been a celebrity for longer (she's 2 or 3 years older) and she's more famous.

At one point she finds herself on the other one's IG page and likes some posts. (Fans are quick to point that out on social media as well.) She quickly becomes a fan of the other one and her music, so she comments, "We should meet up and grab something to eat someday, my treat".

Girl 2 immediately agrees, feeling absolutely flattered (your idol has noticed you~) since she's listened to the other's music in awe for a while now.

Each pretty much worships/admires the other one for her talents, looks and personality she wishes she had, both want to meet up and collab. They talk about each other on their live streams, asking if there are any fans of the other one watching, and if there were, asking them what the other one likes... (More specifically girl 1 asks what girl 2's fav food is, since she promised she'd treat her on IG. And girl 2 asks what kind of music does girl 1 like, besides the music she creates herself.)

They meet up, older one treats younger one like she promised, sparks fly. They start preparing a collab. In the song they're making, girl 1 sings, produces and creates a choreography while girl 2 writes the lyrics, raps and prepares everything (script, props, shooting spots) for the music video.

Bop of the century.

While recording they goof around a lot and to girl 1's surprise, girl 2 can secretly sing. Of course, she isn't really experienced because that's not her sphere but she sings really well. They both find themselves head-over-heels for each other.

The public/fans can't know this.
It could either result in something good, or ruin both of their careers.

Each of them can't know this.
It could either result in something good, or ruin their friendship.

So... What's gonna happen to their careers and personal lives? No one knows, but for sure we're getting some awesome music that brings them closer and expresses their feelings.

~

[A/N: Lowkey inspired by recent (at the time I wrote this) real life interactions between Hyuna (soloist) and K.A.R.D's Somin.]