CHAPTER 18: Trouble in Paradise

You were the last one awake. Even though Millie was the one who wanted to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians, she was knocked out with Sadie and Sophia sleeping next to her. You watched as each one of the reality stars argued with each other over absurd problems. You looked at the digital clock next to you. It read 11:11. You thought of Finn. And then your phone rang.

You reached for it on the nightstand and examined your notifications.

1 new message from Finn-lard <3.

You opened it up and read the urgent message.

Finn-lard <3

Y/N ARE YOU AWAKE? RESPOND PLZ!

Y/n

Hola.

Finn-lard <3

I TOLD WYATT AND HE STARTED SCREAMING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ARCADE AND I JUST RAN BECAUSE PEOPLE STARTED RECORDING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO Y/N! HE LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO MURDER ME.

Y/n

Um, if you don't want to see him back at your houses maybe come over. The girls are here, but are knocked out.

He read it. You waited for a response, but one never came. However, the doorbell rang shortly after. When you opened the door, Finn walked right in and started summarizing what had happened. Even though you cared about what happened, you didn't want to listen to his rambling. You pushed your lips onto his. After a few seconds you pulled back and saw his face in a dopey grin.

"You are an idiot, Finn Wolfhard," you sighed and returned the dopey grin.

"You are beautiful, y/n y/l/n," he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

You grabbed his hand and walked him upstairs. You opened the door to your room and he laughed when he saw the three girls asleep on your bed. Pointing to the window seat, you told him where to sleep. You gave him spare pillows and blankets. After saying goodnight, you hopped back into your bed and squeezed next to Millie.

That night, you fell asleep with a giant smile on your face.

{I want to meet the casts aaahhh}