CHAPTER 11: Heartbroken

You tried to sleep that night, but whenever you shut your eyes tears formed. You couldn't force your mind to slow down. You could just lie there, cry, and overthink.

Once Millie finally woke up, she gave you the biggest hug.

"You look tired, y/n. Did you sleep?" she sounded genuinely concerned. You shook your head no and stared off into space. After a moment, she excused herself to the bathroom and shuffled out of your room.

You avoided Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. However, you went to YouTube, thinking that the news wouldn't make it there as quickly. Thankfully, you were right. You did, though, see a brand new interview backstage at a Calpurnia {his band} and the thumbnail was of Finn. You immediately clicked on it.

Most of the questions were stale and things that you already knew the answer to such as his favorite movie or where he sees Calpurnia heading. Still, one question intrigued you.

The interviewer smirked before saying, "So, this y/n y/l/n. Is there something between you? What do you think of her?"

Finn looked worried at first, but he soon chuckled. He chose his words wisely and spoke slowly. "Y/n," he sighed, "she's just an amazing person. I'm lucky to know her." His face was plastered with a smile by the end of the question.

The interviewer was satisfied with the new insight on one of the juiciest topics of the young generation. After a few more boring questions, the interview was over and the video ended.

Then Millie walked in. "You look awfully giddy for what is going on," she stated, but you could tell she was glad to see you like this. But then it hit you. He hasn't seen the pictures and videos yet. His description of you was sure to change after he'd seen everything.

You got a notification from Instagram: @finnwolfhardofficial is live

Again, you immediately clicked. He sat in his bedroom, cute as ever, seated between his brother Nick and their friend Quincy. You made sure not to comment to alert anyone of your presence, but still, you were discovered. Angry fans began to comment about you being on his live. You saw the confusion on his face. You saw the anger when he read some of the words people were calling you.

"Hey, guys," Finn said defensively. "What's going on?" Quincy's eyes grew two sizes as he looked at his phone and shoved it in front of Finn.

Then it happened.

You watched as Finn's face turned from angry and confused to hurt and broken. It was unbearable. Your heart shattered.

Seconds later, the live ended, leaving you crying in front of a blurred phone screen

Seconds later, the live ended, leaving you crying in front of a blurred phone screen. Millie wrapped her arms around you and tried to help by saying reassuring things, but none of them worked. You had hurt the boy you cared so much for.

There was no coming back from that.

{Poor Finn-lard. It'll get better my smol bean, I promise.}