The Avengers Percy and I I Haven't Met

Emma's Pov

I was sleeping oh so soundly before Clint barged in.

"Wake up, Emma!" He yelled and threw his hands up in the air. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. He laughed and walked over to me. I laid there knowing that he was going to do something. Then it hit just before he did it. He began to tickle my sides and I burst into a fit of laughter. I kicked at Clint but he just chuckled. My sides hurt at how much I was laughing.

I kicked one of his hands away long enough to pull the covers back over my head before he continued to tickle me. My screams weren't muffled by the blankets now and I could hear foot steps pounding down the hall. Uncle Tony burst through the door but stopped when he saw what was happening.

"What's happening right now?" Tony asked and Clint stopped. I pushed Clint off the bed and he hit the floor with a 'thump'. I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled.

"Clint was tickling me because I wouldn't get out of bed." I said and crossed my arms. "Now my blankets aren't warm." He got up with a grin.

"Good." He said and I put a hand over my heart, dropping my jaw, looking offended. "You need to get up because the other two Avengers are gonna be here soon."

"How soon?" He looked at his wrist that had no watch and I rolled my eyes.

"An hour." Tony still stood there and I laughed.

"Do you need something, Uncle Tony?" I asked as I got out of bed and stretched.

"What just happened?" He repeated.

"It's all good, Uncle Tony, he was just trying to help me get out of bed. Although next time he should just make some food." I said and walked past Tony to my wardrobe.

"Have you had Barton's cooking?" He asked jabbing a thumb over his shoulder.

"Then get Steve to make some food." I said as I looked through my shirts. "His pancakes are to die for." Tony nodded in agreement. "Thank you, for checking up on me." I said over my shoulder as he was half way out the door. He waved over his shoulder and I chuckled. I quickly closed my door and grabbed an outfit before jumping into the shower. I got back out and blow-dried my hair before putting on my outfit. (Except for the necklace, Emma keeps on her own necklace.)

I skipped the makeup that most girls love and slightly curled my hair so that it looked like it had bouncy curls

I skipped the makeup that most girls love and slightly curled my hair so that it looked like it had bouncy curls. I smiled at my reflection in my full length mirror again and bounced out of the room and to Percy's door. I knocked one, then twice, then thrice. 

"What do you want?" I heard Percy groan.

"The Avengers we haven't met yet are gonna be here soon and I thought you might not want your first impression to be a kid in pajamas and bed head." I said with a laugh. There was silence before the door peeked open and Percy's tired face appeared.