Uncle?

Emma's Pov (Point of View)
I was in the Poseidon cabin shoving very few clothes and quite a few weapons in my bag. I couldn't wait to see my mom. I missed her so much! I also wanted to see my stepfather, Paul. They were my two favorite adults, other than Chiron.

Zipping up my bag and throwing it over my shoulder, Percy opened the cabin door, peeking his head in. He smiled at me.

"Ready, Emma?" He asked opening the door wider so he could step in.

"Of course!" I said and dashed through the door. Chuckling he ran after me as we made our way to Thalia's tree. Seeing that Nico was waiting there, in the shadow of the tree, I skid to a stop in front of him and grinned. Percy, not being as graceful, tried to do the same but ended up plowing into me, pushing me to the ground.

"Percy!" I groaned pushing him off.

"Sorry" He said standing up and offering me a hand. Taking it, he pulled me up. Brushing myself off I saw a small smile tug at the corner of Nico's mouth making me roll my eyes.

"Can we go, now?" I asked excitement filling my body.

"Sure" Nico replied. "We better go before Will finds out we're shadow traveling." Nodding, I grabbed Percy's hand tightly along with Nico's. "Ready?" He asked looking at me then Percy.

"As we'll ever be" I replied, already feeling queezy.

"You might be a little dizzy" Nico told me because it was my first time shadow traveling. "So don't let go of me or Per-"

"Nico, what are you doing?" Turning I saw it was Will walking towards us.

"Close your eyes" Nico commanded as I saw Will break into a run towards us. I squeezed my eyes shut and fell a tugging sensation in my stomach. Gripping their hands tighter I felt my feet lift off the ground and settle back down as if I had jumped.

Opening my eyes we were on the side walk in front of our old home. Nico looked crazed for a moment but pulled out a tiny piece of ambrosia and nibbled on it, making the color flow back into his face. Feeling just a little uneasy, I let go of Percy's and Nico's hands. I hugged Nico tightly until he patted me on the back.

"Thanks, Nico" I said grinning from ear to ear.

Smiling shyly he nodded and said "Yeah, no problem." Turning back to Percy I grabbed his hand and ran up to the door. Waving one last time at Nico before he stepped into a shadow and disappeared.

Pulling Percy to my right side, I knocked loudly three times on the door and let go of Percy's hand. I heard some rustling behind the door before it opened slightly revealing my mother's face. Her smile immediately grew and she swung the door open engulfing us in a hug.

"I missed you two so much!" She exclaimed hugging us tighter.

"We missed you too, mom" Percy and I said in sync. "We'd appreciate this moment better if we could breathe" I said.

She let go and stared at us for a moment before opening the door. Waving us in we followed her into the living room and saw Paul. Paul embraced us as well, saying our 'hellos'.

"There's something we need to talk about" Our mom said looking down and sitting on the couch, followed by Paul. Percy and I shared a look of confusion and suspicion. Percy and I sat on the couch opposite them and looked at the couple to continue.

"You're going to have to stay with your uncle for a while" Our mom started before Percy cut her off.

"Uncle?" He asked with total surprise.

"Yes. He's my brother that I know will take good care of you" Our mother continued.

"Uncle?" Percy asked again still in shock.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a brother?" I asked, ignoring Percy.

"I didn't think it mattered" She answered wringing her hands.

"Why can't we stay at camp half-blood?" I asked immediately getting defensive over our other home. "We can take care of ourselves."

"I know you can but I just want to take precautions after the war" She said looking at her hands. Paul rubbed her back knowing she didn't like to talk about it.

"Who's our uncle?" Percy said finally asking a sensible question.

"Tony Stark" Paul answered making Percy and I look to each other with jaws dropped.

Hello, my lovelies! Thank you for reading! I thought this would be a nice way to start. If you have any suggestions the comment section is open for that. I will see you guys next chapter!

~CharenaLover