An Unexpected Kidnapping

Emma POV, 8:38

I woke up, again, to the smell of pancakes. I sat up quickly. My messy hair fell into my face and I spluttered. My hair fell around my face this time and I crawled over Thor. He made no movement so I carried on and scrambled to my feet. I skidded to a stop in the kitchen. Licking my chops, and plopped down next to Nico on one of the bar stools.

Percy passed Annabeth a plate of blue pancakes, swishing his pink 'kiss the cook' apron. My mouth watered, as Nico and I piled up our blue pancakes and dug in. A few Avengers came out of their rooms as well, following their noses. We laughed over Clint's jokes, causing more grumpy looking Avengers to stomp out of their rooms at how loud we were being, only to stop dead in their tracks and grin at the smell of pancakes.

After we all were finished and I helped Butterfingers with the dishes, we went back to the living room and just watched tv and chatted. We did this for 4 fricken hours. We had SO much to catch up on. Not really but Clint and Natasha told us a bunch of good war stories even though we had some of our own to share. We just smiled and nodded when appropriate, along with 'oohs and ahs'.

Percy began to complain he was hungry and Thor joined in. I rolled my eyes and offered to go get pizza. Nico and Leo got up to come with but Tony pulled Leo away. Sam did the same with Nico. They looked to me for approval and I nodded with a small smile. My babies were getting along nicely.

I quickly changed into this. (Below, pretend there's a nice white purse.)

Yelling a 'goodbye' over my shoulder, I dashed into the elevator and onto the busy streets

Yelling a 'goodbye' over my shoulder, I dashed into the elevator and onto the busy streets. Well the sidewalk. I began walking to a Dominos around the corner. I got there quicker than I anticipated, with these crowds. It took me rather long to order though, because of the long line. After I had gotten my seven boxes of pizza and three boxes of cheese bread, I was having a hard time balancing it all, let alone walking.

I didn't even get to the door, before I ran into someone. I fell on my butt and dropped a box of cheese bread onto my head. Thank the gods it didn't open or hit the floor or both.

"Sorry!" A male said popping his head around my stack of pizzas. Just let me say that he was cute! He had brown hair that shagged above his eyes, warm hazel eyes, and cute nerdy glasses. "Let me help you!" He said and grabbed four pizza boxes and a box of cheese bread.

"Its fine but you don't have to help me" I said, shifting the weight of the food and standing up carefully.

"How would you get through the door? He asked, nodding at the door as someone opened the door for us. "Thank you" He said to the man who nodded politely.

"I didn't think about that" I said, with a laugh. "Thank you."

"Your welcome" He replied and gave me a warm smile that made butterflies flutter in my stomach. I just admitted I like Steve last night. Is that changing already?